For vendor insights, we provide The HRIS World Content Series: Next Gen Vendor™ to promote their companies, products, services, and visions -- the Next Gen Vendor™ insights consists of 3 series...
- The HRIS World Vendor Spotlight™ focuses on the different aspects of the SMB / SME vendor, their services and software
- The HRIS World Vendor Interview Series™ focuses on the SMB and Enterprise vendor’s decision makers alike, their thoughts for the future of work as well as their own company, and what they see as the challenges coming up in the industry
- The HRIS World Enterprise Software Options™ focuses on the different aspects of the Enterprise vendor, their services and software
All 3 series can be found through the second menu at the top of any page under The HRIS World Content Series™
The Vendor Interview Series is provided in email, podcast and video interview format while the other two series are provided in a mix of the three to supplement the content.
You will find various aspects of a vendors business as well as any announcement of webinars, group demos, and conferences a vendor may be conducting.
If you are a vendor wanting to contribute to either series via a post or interview, feel free to click the blue contact us button on the lower right of your screen to let us know how we can assist -- or if you are reading this by our newsletter, then hit the reply button to get back to us!
If you have been following this series on WhoKnows, you know
- we have introduced you to who the are
- how their Quantum Profile is the means of breaking down silos down completely within even the largest of organizations
Then you will also know with all the praise they received from their first release when they hit the ground running, WhoKnows would have to leap forward if they had a new release…
Well, they did!
Enough so their CEO Chris Macomber can still say unequivocally:
“We promise our customers: no more silos, no more throwing a query or problem over the fence to another team.
“Our customers are not only envisioning but experiencing an enterprise that is as personal and close-knit as a startup garage team.”
If you haven’t, just click the links above so you can either get caught up, bookmark them for later, or use our MyLibrary feature to keep them available for you on any machine, anywhere, anytime.
If you would like to use our MyLibrary feature, you’ll need to use our LinkedIn Login at the top left of the page to register with us first or you can use the longer method of registering manually – either way, your favorite content with us will be available wherever you have an internet access.
With clients like twitter, Keiretsu Capital, intel, and Johnson&Johnson, WhoKnows has hardly gone unnoticed and has been tested rigorously.
Which means, being the wise company they are, they have upped their game and have left their laurels on the wall instead of resting on them.
Who Is Saying What About WhoKnows
Given what others have said about their product, WhoKnows has to be on their game consistently — click on any of the following company logos to see what they are saying about WhoKnows…
With all that conversation going on with high-profile media like these, who would dare sit on their laurels?
Improvements in WhoKnows Latest Release
With all that said and done, WhoKnows released a new version late in 2016.
They have completely revamped and improved their profiles and admin portal as well as launched a major new offering with WhoKnows Insights.
The details follow below and we will have more to come soon….
- Featured skills – WhoKnows discovers dozens of your interests and skills; you can now flag the skills you want to be most prominent in your profile
- Expertise level and work activity – WhoKnows helps you look your best by discovering expertise from what you work on; however, a machine is great at helping analyze activity, they want you to control what your expertise level — WhoKnows will still help by highlighting the amount and recency of activity, but you control your skill level now
- Inline editing – It is now easier to edit your profile by just clicking on the field or section you want to edit
- Search for skills and contacts – When looking at your or someone else’s profile, you can now search for skills or contacts to more easily find what and who that person knows
- Work history and education – WhoKnows wants to showcase more than just your skills and relationships, now you can add your work history and education as well
Your organization relies on data and analytics on your products, market, sales, supply chain, and more.
WhoKnows Insights provides similar strategic insights on the entirety of your workforce.
Here are the different ways they provide insights about your people…
- What We Know – Understand your talent inventory from internal and web sources as well as how it’s changing over time
- Where We Work – Understand what are the major applications your organization is using to work and how it’s changing over time
- Who Works With Who – Understand what the WhoKnows collaboration network truly is: who’s working with who, who are their connectors, and where do they need more collaboration
- Knowledge Gap – Understand what knowledge is most in-demand in your organization and where your biggest gaps are to help inform strategic workforce planning and knowledge management initiatives
- Users – Understand engagement and growth of the users in your network
- Custom Analytics – You own your data – for WhoKnows customers, they provide a reporting database that gives you direct access to your data, so you can roll your own reports
This Week's Featured Free Offer
The Essential HR HandbookThe Essential HR Handbook is a quick-reference guide that sheds light on the issues that keep managers up at night
This book is filled with information, tools, tips, checklists, and road maps to guide managers and HR professionals through the maze of people and legal issues, from recruiting and retaining the best employees to terminating poor performers.
With this book, you’ll learn how to effectively and efficiently:
- Individually manage each employee, starting on his or her first day
- Manage a multi-generational workforce
- Appraise job performance
- Coach and counsel
- Provide equitable pay, benefits, and total rewards strategies
- Identify legal pitfalls and stay out of court
The Essential HR Handbook is the one HR guide every manager needs on his or her desk!
Offered Free by: Career Press
WhoKnows Admin Portal
WhoKnows has also launched a brand new admin portal to better manage your network…
- Improved user management with features like search, sort, filter, etc
- Easier navigation for network settings to control who can join, configure sources of work activity, and filter work-related topics for expertise discovery
There is a LOT of information here – be sure to at least bookmark this for future reference or better still, use our LinkedIn login to establish a free membership with us. Why? You can use our MyLibrary feature to keep this – and any other content you find favorable – ready to be called up anywhere, on any machine, any time (you just need an internet connection!).
We will be presenting more of WhoKnows in our content series The HRIS World Enterprise Software Options™ – you can follow this series on twitter (#thwESO) as well as get the latest update conveniently delivered to your inbox by subscribing to our newsletter.
If you are an end-user and you want more information, click the button below to request a demo…
To stay updated conveniently with what is going on with our content by subscribing to our newsletter.
We keep all your information confidential – we never buy nor sell lists.
You control what you receive as well – both when you subscribe as well as afterwards through a link in the footer of the newsletters.
Discover More Content About WhoKnows Inc.
More Content About WhoKnows Inc…
Discover More From Our Enterprise Software Options Series
More Content In This Series…
Our Social Media Presence
Garrett is the publisher, editor, writer forThe HRIS World Research Group, which includes The HRIS World, The HRIS World Research, The HRIS World Jobs, The HRIS World News, and The HRIS World Videos
With more than 20 years in roles as a client executive sponsor (#thwCES), project manager as well as functional / technical lead, Garrett is sought for his expertise for project insights, thought leadership, and team management globally.
He has been involved in large-scale and complex implementations since 1991 and has recently moved his operations to be with his wife in Brazil.
Garrett has had the pleasure of working with some of the greatest talents in the industry, and constantly shares his experiences and knowledge through content and webinars.
He maintains his fluency in Portuguese, German, French, and English with his various endeavors and contacts..
When not working, you will have to be adventurous to stay up with him as Garrett loves motorcycling, gunnery, boating, sailing, flying, and sports fishing -- and accompanying his wife on her various likes
About The HRIS World Research Group
The HRIS World blog, which is read by more than 50,000 from more than 160 countries monthly, manages to have more than 550,000 pages viewed monthly. 40%+ of the audience are decision-makers in their organization (and about half of that being C-levels!).
As CEO for CGServices USA Inc, he focuses on multi-provider, multi-line implementations consultation for HRIS systems
Council and Education Member of Gerson Lehrman Group Council, helping institutions of the world leaders meet, engage and manage experts across a wide range of sectors and disciplines.
Your Invite to Contribute to The HRIS World blog
If you'd like to provide a post, a series of posts, or even be a regular contributor to any of The HRIS World blogs, click the blue contact us button on the bottom right of your screen to send us a message or reach us through our social media for details...
You can always contact Garrett via email, social media, or by leaving a comment below...
Latest posts by Garrett O'Brien (see all)
- Sharpen Your Career Skills At Your Convenience - Wed, 15-Feb-2017
- Tips On Picking The Right Project Manager - Mon, 13-Feb-2017
- What Have We Learned About Cloud Security? Myth and Threats - Fri, 10-Feb-2017
- Beyond Change Management: Transformational Leadership Recommendations - Wed, 8-Feb-2017
- What Is A VPN And Why You Should Really Be Using a VPN - Tue, 7-Feb-2017