When it comes to a HRIS cloud system, everyone wants it to be easy to deploy, preferably a SaaS (Software as a Service) model.
There are a lot of cloud systems being promoted, so what do you look for?
How about how many providers can claim an average client tenure of 14 years?
And how about how many providers can claim a successful track record of 30+ years?
One way to have accomplished the two criteria would be to provide clients with a two-pronged approach.
This provider would have to…
Be a provider that is designed to help companies improve efficiencies and automate HR functions…
Provide a fully configurable cloud-based HRIS, Payroll, and Benefit Enrollment & Eligibility system on a single-source database platform….
Own proven record when it comes to natural disasters, remaining operational when all else has ceased…
This provider could only be…
Press Releases are broadcasted by The HRIS World from various resources as well as individual requests.
We feature press releases that have a high relevancy and importance to our audience.
Our audience are professionals in Cloud, ERP, HRIS, HR Tech, Project Management, Recruiting, HR, and C-level Executives who live and work in 90+ countries.
We can provide your press release to our focused audience of 50,000+ a month for a flat fee of $45.
As we have several revenue streams available to us, we can afford to offer this low price to bring your press release to a focused group.
For further information, contact us at by social media or via email by clicking your choice below...
Latest posts by Press Releases (see all)
- Mercer and MOVE Guides collaborate to improve the employee global mobility experience - Tue, 12-May-2015
- Who is Brynne Herbert, Besides CEO & Founder of MOVE Guides’? - Thu, 7-May-2015
- 10 Traits of Transformational CEOs - Mon, 13-Apr-2015
- Using the Best Search Technologies for Discovering Most Qualified U.S. Presidential Candidates? - Mon, 23-Mar-2015
- Textkernel, Specialist in Semantic Recruitment Technology, at HR Tech Europe London - Mon, 16-Mar-2015