When it comes to a HRIS cloud system, everyone wants it to be easy to deploy, preferably a SaaS (Software as a Service) model.
There are a lot of cloud systems being promoted, so what do you look for?
How about how many providers can claim an average client tenure of 14 years?
And how about how many providers can claim a successful track record of 30+ years?
One way to have accomplished the two criteria would be to provide clients with a two-pronged approach.
This provider would have to…
Be a provider that is designed to help companies improve efficiencies and automate HR functions…
Provide a fully configurable cloud-based HRIS, Payroll, and Benefit Enrollment & Eligibility system on a single-source database platform….
Own proven record when it comes to natural disasters, remaining operational when all else has ceased…
This provider could only be…
To Learn More, Let Us Know You Want an Easier Way of Doing Payroll, HR, and Benefits…
No sales agent will contact you — We will discuss your needs, answer any questions, and then if wanted, place you in contact with UnicornHRO.
More articles by Press Releases...
- IDBS Selects Talentia Software to Achieve A Global Single View of Employee Data - 9-July-2014
- HR.com April Webcasts - 2-April-2014
- Attracting, Developing and Retaining Talent in Non-Western Cultures - 24-March-2014
- Tucana Conference: People Analytics - Building a Data-Driven HR - 21-March-2014
- Paylocity Prices Initial Public Offering - 19-March-2014
- SBA, NWBC, and Women Innovators to host #STEMforHer Twitter Q&A - 19-March-2014
- How to Contextualize Big Data Insights into Processes - 19-March-2014
- Is Cloud Killing the CIO Role? - 19-March-2014
- The Conference Board Leading Economic Index® (LEI) for France Increases - 19-March-2014
- CloudEndure Eliminates Downtime in the Cloud - 19-March-2014
Short URL for This Content