orginally posted on 15-November-2009
This 45-page research report, updated in October 2009, gives organizations an independent insight into ten leading software and outsourced service providers in the multi-country payroll field. In addition to an overview of the market, we provide an in-depth assessment of each player’s strategy and the extent of its geographical coverage, along with a summary of its strengths and weaknesses.
The report draws from qualitative research among payroll practitioners, strategy discussions with suppliers and Webster Buchanan’s ongoing research in the multi-country payroll sector.
The report is designed for senior managers with responsibility for multi-country payroll at mid-sized and large companies, who are looking to identify potential partners with a presence spanning more than one continent and the ability to centrally manage different country payrolls. It is supplied as an electronic PDF document.
The ten featured vendors offer on-premise software or outsourced managed services, and can all provide multi-country payroll as a standalone offering. A short supplementary section provides comment on the Business Process Outsourcing sector, where payroll services are commonly combined with HR and other business functions.
Webster Buchanan’s Second Annual Multi-country Payroll Review was published in October 2009. Discounts are available for members of the Institute of Payroll Professionals and for members of Webster Buchanan’s MCP Club, which is free to join for qualifying companies.
Short URL for This Content
Author Bio and Latest Posts
Garrett is the Chairman of the Executive and Advisory Boards for
The HRIS World Research Network
With 20+ years in roles as a client executive sponsor, project manager as well as functional / technical lead, Garrett is sought for his expertise globally.
He has been involved in large-scale and complex implementations since 1991 and has recently moved his operations to be with his wife in Brazil.
Garrett has had the pleasure of working with some of the greatest talents in the industry, and constantly shares his experiences and knowledge through content and webinars.
He has managed somehow to be fluent in Portuguese, German, French and English along the way.
When not working, you will have to be adventurous to stay up with him as Garrett loves motorcycling, gunnery, boating, sailing, flying, and sports fishing.
Garrett’s current roles…
- Publisher, editor, writer, and owner of 6 leading HRIS system and career blogs which are read by 50,000+ monthly visitors monthly in 90+ countries, 40%+ the audience being decision-makers in their organization (and about half of that being C-levels!).
- Serves on the HR.com Advisory Board for the CoreHR, HRIS and Payroll Community
- Is the CEO for CGServices USA, focusing on multi-provider, multi-line implementations for HRIS systems
- Is a Council and Education Member of Gerson Lehrman Group Council, helping institutions of the world leaders meet, engage and manage experts across a wide range of sectors and disciplines.
In the news...
HR and the Cloud
Isabella Chan of HR Matters talks to Garrett O’Brien about the growth of cloud computing and building a technology strategy around HR.
Your Invite to Contribute
If you'd like to provide a post, a series of posts, or even be a regular contributor to any of The HRIS World blogs, you can use our contact page or reach us through our social media for details...
Latest posts by Garrett O'Brien (see all)
- HR Undercover: Challenge and Change (Part 1 of 3) - Thu, 11-Sep-2014
- In or near London 15-16 Oct? HR Change & Transformation 2014 - Mon, 8-Sep-2014
- Vendor of the Week: Cascade - Mon, 8-Sep-2014
- 7 Weeks until HR Tech Europe 2014 Amsterdam - Wed, 3-Sep-2014
- How to Make Preparing Your Resume Painless - Wed, 3-Sep-2014