Use our LinkedIn Login to download this post to PDF or save it to MyLibrary!
For vendor insights, we provide The HRIS World Content Series: Next Gen Vendor™ to promote their companies, products, services, and visions -- the Next Gen Vendor™ insights consists of 3 series...
- The HRIS World Vendor Spotlight™ focuses on the different aspects of the SMB / SME vendor, their services and software
- The HRIS World Vendor Interview Series™ focuses on the SMB and Enterprise vendor’s decision makers alike, their thoughts for the future of work as well as their own company, and what they see as the challenges coming up in the industry
- The HRIS World Enterprise Software Options™ focuses on the different aspects of the Enterprise vendor, their services and software
All 3 series can be found through the second menu at the top of any page under The HRIS World Content Series™
The Vendor Interview Series is provided in email, podcast and video interview format while the other two series are provided in a mix of the three to supplement the content.
You will find various aspects of a vendors business as well as any announcement of webinars, group demos, and conferences a vendor may be conducting.
If you are a vendor wanting to contribute to either series via a post or interview, feel free to click the blue contact us button on the lower right of your screen to let us know how we can assist -- or if you are reading this by our newsletter, then hit the reply button to get back to us!
post starts below
In today’s global market, it is vital for companies to hold on to their most vital asset, which is the human resource, if they are to remain relevant in spite of the aggressive competition all around them.
This is because the success chart for any company not only depends on factors such as technology, strategies, and products, but also on its labor force to a large extent.
By using modern, high-quality software technologies, companies can easily achieve effective human resource management, which will in turn lead to maximum workforce output.
For those that are sold at a price, you might want to Google the internet for discounts.
The following is a list of some of the top five open source apps available for human resources…
More than 10,000 companies have subscribed for Qandidate.com’s free recruitment system. Big companies, small companies, complex companies, international companies, in all shapes and sizes.
Tools are not supposed to make the process more difficult. Nothing is more frustrating than when you hit a button and the system doesn’t do what you expected it to do.
Free? That’s right! Qandidate.com is the free recruitment system for the corporate recruiters. Designed together with recruiters who were looking for a recruitment system that actually works.
post continues after these offers
Want to inspire others? So do we!
Help us inspire our audience as well as expand your audience
so they may inspire others as well!
Your sponsorship will bring podcasts, videos, and interviews
that will motivate both our audiences into action!
Just click the image below to discover more!
post continues from above
Easy to use.
No long-term commitments.
No hardware to setup or manage.
Accessible from anywhere.
International name formats and scripts.
Secure, resilient and highly available.
Retain historical employment records.
No vendor lock-in.
Track employee time, easily, accurately and from anywhere.
Schedule employees and track available vacation / sick time accruals.
Handle employee skills / qualifications and process payroll with just a few clicks.
Allocate time to jobs / tasks and track employee expenses while in the field.
The System Administration module is packed with tools to create data sets, extract reports and create a well-functioning and organized HR environment.
The PIM is a complete and secure HR Database with advanced reporting capabilities. You can generate reports with ease using a variety of filters and selection criteria.
This highly flexible module is capable of supporting local and global leave policies and rules to monitor and manage employee time off. Staff can book time off and track them while they go through an automated approval workflow.
Capture and review attendance and timesheet data to increase efficiency and productivity. You can also connect your biometric devices via an API with this flexible attendance management module.
A state-of-the-art recruitment module, with applicant tracking, an interview assistant, personality insights and predictive analytics to hire the right candidate and integrates with our on-boarding module for a smooth welcome.
The Performance module of OrangeHRM Professional simplifies and speeds your performance review process. Create self-scaling job evaluations based on specific key performance indicators. The training module will align your employees performance with the required training efforts in this easy-to-use HR module.
This add-on module can be used to manage budget approvals from projects, travel or events. The module also features the capability to track and process reimbursement requests.
OrangeHRM’s Compliance Solution is an efficient way to help manage completion and storage of the forms an employment compliance authority requires for new hires in your country. The solution transforms manual procedures into an automated online process with electronic forms and documents with easy access and secured storage.
The Insurance-Benefits module allows organizations to create a custom online open enrollment application that offers employees plan and provider descriptions, access to provider websites, and plan pricing.
This module integrates seamlessly with other module in OrangeHRM to help you generate documents such as employee contracts, service letters, and warning notices etc.
It is important to document all steps associated with handling discipline with staff. Now with OrangeHRM you can track and maintain all cases and actions with ease.
The OrangeApp makes your HR environment as adaptable as you are. Enjoy the flexibility to monitor and manage HR services on Android or iPhone device when you are away from the office.
Editor’s Note: Examine All Your Options
Human resource software has largely grown and developed over time and today, and as seen from the selections above, there are various kinds available, some free and some not.
The selection process should be taken diligently and slowly — last thing you want to do is getting everything up and running only to discover the operational costs and needs are also absorbing your budget or profits right out the door.
We consider some more options in our later post Open Source HR Software? or Closed Source? Which Shall It Be? where we provide more food for thought, advice, as well as a starting point for your needs assessment and selection process.
If you have already opted out of pursuing an Open Source System or want to discover what options are available to you through Closed Source Systems, then by all means go for a free consultation.
What Are Your Thoughts??
✔ Besides this list from Joy, what other recommendations can you provide?
✔ We will probably revisit this within the coming year, whatelse would you like to see reviewed?
✔ Appirio and KnowledgeFusion have stated that between now and 2016, perhaps 2018, 85% of HRIS systems will move to the cloud — what are your concerns about cloud computing?
Please share your thoughts with our audience in the comments section below!
Discover More About Our Vendor Spotlight Series
More Content In This Series…
- MOVE Guides Shortlisted as Finalist for 2017 SaaS Awards
- MOVE Guides CEO Brynne Kennedy Named a 2017 Workforce Magazine Game Changer
- Now Automate Your Billable Time or Payable Hours via Passive Timekeeping
- Giving Small Business a Competitive Advantage with the Cloud
- An Update On Our Launched Programs and Projects
- How to Improve Project Management by Using Time & Attendance Software
- Seeking Cloud-Based Project Management Tools?
- Does Managing Your Talent Have to be Strenuous?
- Top 5 Absence Management Systems For Small Businesses
- Time Tracking Software For Freelancers and SMBs
- What They Don’t Tell You Before Obtaining A New HRIS System
- How a Small Business Can Benefit from the Cloud
- Selecting a Global HR System: Essentials Check-List for SMB’s
- Mitigating and Overcoming Common Hazards of Building an Efficient Recruitment Process
- What is HR data really all about — metrics? Or INSIGHTS?
- How To Improve the Journey for your Candidates and Hiring Managers
- Top 10 Cloud Apps for Your Small Business
- Online Service for Booking SAP Consultants
- With Cloud Computing, What Do You Need to Know About IaaS?
- How Do You Determine Good Reporting Metrics When Using SharePoint?
- Top 5 Business Payroll Software Programs
- Do You Know What to Look for in Good HR Software?
- VidCruiter Continues to Innovate
- More Cloud-Based Services You May Be Using
- Exploiting Innovative Technologies in BI and Big Data Analytics
- From SMB to Enterprise: Top 5 Major European Payroll Software Vendors
- MOVE Guides for Your Talent Mobility
- talentia: Consolidated Technology Aligns Financial Data With HR Activity
- Top 5 Open Source Software for Human Resource Management
- metaphor.com: Boosting Empowerment – Can Empowering Employees Really Affect Change?
- Open Source HR Software? or Closed Source? Which Shall It Be?
- 4 HR Management Systems For Your Small Business (think Cloud)
- A Beginner’s Guide to Cloud Applicant Tracking Systems
- GigPlug – A New Channel for Talent Acquisition
- How to Make Preparing Your Resume Painless
- Renishaw and Talentia HR Software
- How Basecamp Impacts Project Management Execution
- Basecamp Will Definitely Change the Way You Do Project Management
- How to Reclaim Unsynced Files in Microsoft OneNote
- 5 Reasons Why Users Deem Linux as the Best OS
- Establishing Efficient Workflows Using SharePoint? Yes! Here’s How…
- Here’s a Thought: How About Using SharePoint to Actually… Share?
- Creating Value in Managing Documents By Using SharePoint
- Have You Thought About What to Look for In a SharePoint Consultant?
Our Social Media Presence
Where to Follow Us!
Latest posts by Joy Maiywa (see all)
- Top 5 Open Source Software for Human Resource Management - Thu, 8-Oct-2015