Use our LinkedIn Login to download this post to PDF or save it to MyLibrary!
For vendor insights, we provide The HRIS World Content Series: Next Gen Vendor™ to promote their companies, products, services, and visions -- the Next Gen Vendor™ insights consists of 3 series...
- The HRIS World Vendor Spotlight™ focuses on the different aspects of the SMB / SME vendor, their services and software
- The HRIS World Vendor Interview Series™ focuses on the SMB and Enterprise vendor’s decision makers alike, their thoughts for the future of work as well as their own company, and what they see as the challenges coming up in the industry
- The HRIS World Enterprise Software Options™ focuses on the different aspects of the Enterprise vendor, their services and software
All 3 series can be found through the second menu at the top of any page under The HRIS World Content Series™
The Vendor Interview Series is provided in email, podcast and video interview format while the other two series are provided in a mix of the three to supplement the content.
You will find various aspects of a vendors business as well as any announcement of webinars, group demos, and conferences a vendor may be conducting.
If you are a vendor wanting to contribute to either series via a post or interview, feel free to click the blue contact us button on the lower right of your screen to let us know how we can assist -- or if you are reading this by our newsletter, then hit the reply button to get back to us!
According to Google, a cloud app is…
a software application that is never installed on a local machine; it’s always accessed over the Internet
The advantage of using cloud apps for small businesses is that it allows for improved organization and collaboration, as well as access to data and portability.
With cloud apps, you can log in from home, or work from different locations. Your data will not go out of sync and can be easily shared and viewed by employees or clients.
Below is a tabbed box of 10 cloud apps that can really support your small business, just click the name on the left for the description (it will play automatically for you when your mouse is not on the box)…
A business management suite designed for small business, Zoho works to increase productivity and make collaboration between team members and different departments easier. The Zoho business suite is mostly aimed at helping accounts and project managers coordinate.
Zendesk is a cloud app that helps small businesses give their customers better support by creating and organizing a virtual help desk with a ticketing system for online assistance.
Zendesk can easily be added to your system because it works with most e-mail, social media and chat applications.
BrightPearl is a cloud-based app that works to help small business increase sales while making the selling process more efficient.
BrightPearl offers a whole suite of cloud apps, many of which are designed to help customers have a better experience with your business, which can work to increase your sales.
AtTask is an easy-to-use cloud app that helps monitor and streamline workplace activities, helping your whole office run more efficiently.
AtTask also has multiple organizational tools that work for a variety of different positions within your company designed to increase productivity.
Designed to help make customer support easier for very small businesses, Desk.com’s cloud app helps collect and organize requests from customers, ranging from sales inquiries to service calls.
Desk.com’s cloud app works well with Twitter, Facebook, and e-mail, all of which are important tools for small businesses.
An ideal automated billing service for small business that offer online subscriptions or recurring payments for customers, Fusebill is a simple, easy-to-use cloud-based app that also works to create online invoices for customers.
Fusebill can also be used to set up one-time credit card payments from customers.
Asana is a popular cloud-based app designed for total project management.
Allowing you to input employees and assign them tasks and track their progress, Asana, which is actually free, is one of the best apps for streamlining productivity you can find.
Postcron is a cloud-based app that allows small business to create posts for social media websites like Facebook and Twitter, and automate their posts so they are spread out over the course of the day.
For businesses that rely on social media for getting new customers, Postcron is a valuable tool.
Boxmeup was designed to help small businesses manage and control their inventory.
The cloud-based app lets users take their inventory and place it in a virtual box, making it easy to see what you have and what you need on a regular basis by using a simple, easy-to-read interface.
Fileslap is a cloud-based file sharing solution that allows users to create a link from their computer or website to share with customers without having to actually download the content.
For media-based companies, Fileslap is an important tool for growing and developing their business.
Cloud-based apps are becoming more and more popular for small businesses because they can help decrease costs and increase sales. Many cloud-based apps can also help streamline productivity, which is very important for small business as they expand and hire employees.
post continues after these free offers
Today's Featured Free Offer
You're Doing it Wrong
Change Management for Your Organization
I am a recovering change management consultant. Over the last 20 years or so, I’ve focused my career primarily in the people change management space. My job was to help companies realize the ROI of their multi-million dollar investments – whether they be investments in organizational redesign, new systems or large scale business transformations – by mitigating resistance, creating buy-in and driving adoption. The way to do that was to get the people on-board with what was happening. If they stopped resisting what was inevitable and just adopted the change, then all would be right in the “corporate” world. And I use the term “corporate” as a catch-all. These challenges and my project work spanned industries and organizations, from non-profit and government to privately owned and publicly traded enterprises.
The challenge is and always will be people. People will make or break the success of any change a company wants to make. So my job was part data analysis, part coaching, part writing, part training and part shrink. Get into the heads of the people to figure out what they wanted and find a way to make this change something they want. Or better yet – need. Call it marketing. Call it change management. Call it what you want. No matter how you slice and dice it, or whatever you call it, I was doing it wrong. And so are you.
If we apply the “Ask, Listen and Do” mindset to this problem, we as change management professionals can increase our effectiveness while enabling organizations to actually realize the ROI of their big dollar investments.
Let’s look at 2 different change management models to see the difference and similarities: Lewin's Change Management Model and Prosci's ADKAR Model and 3-Phase Process.
Offered Free by: POPin
post continues from above
Discover More From Our Vendor Spotlight Series
More Content In This Series…
- How to Improve Project Management by Using Time & Attendance Software
- Seeking Cloud-Based Project Management Tools?
- Does Managing Your Talent Have to be Strenuous?
- Top 5 Absence Management Systems For Small Businesses
- Our Top 25 Viewed Posts for 2016
- Introducing Our Features for Everyone
- Time Tracking Software For Freelancers and SMBs
- Lumesse to Reveal Next Generation Talent Management Suite ETWeb empower at HR Tech World Paris
- What They Don’t Tell You Before Obtaining A New HRIS System
- How a Small Business Can Benefit from the Cloud
- HR Software Solutions Renews Its Relationship with The HRIS World
- Selecting a Global HR System: Essentials Check-List for SMB’s
- Mitigating and Overcoming Common Hazards of Building an Efficient Recruitment Process
- What is HR data really all about — metrics? Or INSIGHTS?
- How To Improve the Journey for your Candidates and Hiring Managers
- Top 10 Cloud Apps for Your Small Business
- Online Service for Booking SAP Consultants
- With Cloud Computing, What Do You Need to Know About IaaS?
- How Do You Determine Good Reporting Metrics When Using SharePoint?
- Top 5 Business Payroll Software Programs
- Do You Know What to Look for in Good HR Software?
- VidCruiter Continues to Innovate
- More Cloud-Based Services You May Be Using
- Exploiting Innovative Technologies in BI and Big Data Analytics
- From SMB to Enterprise: Top 5 Major European Payroll Software Vendors
- MOVE Guides for Your Talent Mobility
- talentia: Consolidated Technology Aligns Financial Data With HR Activity
- Sonru, Leading Video Interviewing Software Sponsors HR Tech World, Paris
- Lumesse au rendez-vous d’HR Tech World à Paris
- Top 5 Open Source Software for Human Resource Management
- metaphor.com: Boosting Empowerment – Can Empowering Employees Really Affect Change?
- Open Source HR Software? or Closed Source? Which Shall It Be?
- 4 HR Management Systems For Your Small Business (think Cloud)
- A Beginner’s Guide to Cloud Applicant Tracking Systems
- GigPlug – A New Channel for Talent Acquisition
- How to Make Preparing Your Resume Painless
- Renishaw and Talentia HR Software
- How Basecamp Impacts Project Management Execution
- Basecamp Will Definitely Change the Way You Do Project Management
- How to Reclaim Unsynced Files in Microsoft OneNote
- 5 Reasons Why Users Deem Linux as the Best OS
- Establishing Efficient Workflows Using SharePoint? Yes! Here’s How…
- Here’s a Thought: How About Using SharePoint to Actually… Share?
- Creating Value in Managing Documents By Using SharePoint
- Have You Thought About What to Look for In a SharePoint Consultant?
- Giving Small Business a Competitive Advantage with the Cloud
Our Social Media Presence
Where to Follow Us!