Tata Interactive Learning Forum – India 2012
Heads of Learning & Development and HR to Convene at the Tata Interactive Learning Forum, India 2012
MUMBAI, August 7, 2012/PRNewswire/ – Tata Interactive Learning Forum (TLF) is a Highly Successful Global Symposium Where Thought Leaders and Decision Makers From the Learning and Training Industry Share Ideas, Innovations and Insights…
The event will be hosted by TIS at the Taj Lands End on September 13, 2012.
TLF India 2012 will be the 2nd edition of this unique event, the inaugural edition in 2011 having been a huge success.
Globally, the TLF is in its 9th edition, and remains a by-invitation-only event, making it the most prestigious e-learning conference in the world.
TLF events have been held in the US, UK, Australia, Middle East and India.
The event will feature chief learning officers, VPs, and EVPs in training, human resources and business functions, who will share industry best practices, latest developments in online education and training industry, and participate in thought provoking discussions.
The event will offer participants an opportunity to network with learning and training professionals across industry segments.
Rajesh Jumani, Executive Vice President – Asia Pacific & Middle East, Tata Interactive Systems says…
“We are delighted to announce the 2nd edition of TLF India, where we will share best practices in areas like Mobile Learning, Collaborative Learning, Leadership Development and managing the Learning Function as a business.
“The TLF for the past 8 years has held a powerful resonance in the L&D space. Every year, the forum attempts to bring together thought leaders in Training, HR and Business functions to push the boundaries of the L&D space.”
About Tata Interactive Systems
Tata Interactive Systems (TIS) is the world’s leading developer of learning solutions. TIS’ learning solutions are designed to enable organizational initiatives across industry verticals including education; government and defence; telecommunications and ICT; pharmaceuticals and health care; banking, financial services and insurance; airlines, transportation, logistics, and hospitality; consumer package goods; and manufacturing, energy, and construction.
With a team of over 800 multi-disciplinary specialists, TIS creates 3000+ hours of learning content across 220+ concurrent projects every year. TIS’ solutions have proven their effectiveness at more than 60 Fortune 500 companies, leading educational institutions, and government departments.
TIS is the only learning solutions organization in the world to be assessed at Level 5 in both the SEI-CMM and P-CMM frameworks. Its solutions have won prestigious awards including Brandon Hall, APEX, BETT, and BIMA.
Areas of Business
TIS caters to three segments – corporate, education, and government. It offers clients learning solutions that include:
- Educational Multimedia & Blended Learning
- Web-based Training & Courseware
- Software Solutions
- Game-based Learning
The scope of TIS’ learning solutions encompasses on-boarding, sales training, process training, product training, curriculum design, assessments, soft skills training, and technical training.
TIS has development centers in Germany, Switzerland, and India. Its sales and marketing operations span the US, Canada, the UK, mainland Europe, Australia, New Zealand, the Middle East, and India.
For more information log onto http://www.tatainteractive.com
Follow us at:
Primary Media Contact: Rajesh Jumani, [email protected], 91-22-66438000
Source: Tata Interactive Systems, A Div. of Tata Industries Ltd.
More articles by Press Releases...
- How Will the Holiday Cheer Arrive to Your Office? - 9-December-2013
- HireVue Announces 45 New Customers and Strong Sales Growth in Third Quarter - 9-December-2013
- IDC Financial Insights Releases Top 10 Predictions for 2014 - 9-December-2013
- Save-the-Date: 1-4 Jun 2014 IHRIM HRMS Strategies Conference & Technology Expo - 9-December-2013
- Strategic Shifts in IaaS, PaaS, SaaS to Advance Early Stage Cloud Adoption In Asia: IDC - 9-December-2013
- Escalation, Consolidation, Innovation as the Transition to IT's "3rd Platform" Accelerates - 9-December-2013
- IDC Forecasts PC Shipments to Fall by Double Digits In 2013 - 6-December-2013
- Worldwide Tablet Shipments Forecast to Slow to Single-Digit Growth Rates by 2017 - 6-December-2013
- The Hong Kong Institute of Housing Supports Standard Working Hours Legislation - 5-December-2013
- Dates for New York Forum Africa 2014 Announced - 5-December-2013
Our ISP Has Many Services to Fit Your Needs...
With 15,000+ videos on our 220+ combined playlists, we're bound to have something for you!
Click below to see how our daily additions can help you!