SuccessFactors Supercharges Workforce Analytics and Planning with the SAP HANA Platform to Deliver Deeper Business Execution Insight
SuccessFactors powered by SAP HANA makes tackling big data easier and faster
SAN MATEO, Calif., May 24, 2012 /PRNewswire/ — SuccessFactors, an SAP company and global leader in business execution software, today announced new enhancements to its cloud-based Workforce Analytics and Workforce Planning solutions that will be running on the powerful SAP HANA platform by Q3 2012. The combination of powerful in-memory technology from SAP HANA with the deep workforce analytics expertise of SuccessFactors will help give customers real-time access to more complete data – driving better workforce decisions at all levels of the organization.
“The benefits are immediate and real for HR executives and business leaders,” said Dmitri Krakovsky, vice president of global product management, SuccessFactors. “SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics and Workforce Planning is a pioneer in delivering the best practice metrics and benchmarks that companies need to truly understand their workforce. We can now significantly boost the access to business data, speed and performance – resulting in more insight in the hands of non-technical HR and business users.”
Bringing Big Data Analytics to Non-Technical HR and Business Users
Businesses are overwhelmed with data and many HR leaders within organizations lack the tools they need to analyze information about their workforce. According to market research firm Bersin & Associates, only six percent of HR organizations feel that they have excellent analytic skills internally and most have not yet invested the time it takes to build a holistic analytics function. As part of the SuccessFactors Business Execution (BizX) suite, the Workforce Analytics and Workforce Planning solutions address big data head on by giving HR leaders intuitive and fun solutions to make better business decisions.
The latest enhancements come with new reporting and talent analytics capabilities, including:
- Embedded real-time dashboards that are configurable and optimized for iPad®, making reports easier to access, even while on the go
- New “On-line Report Designer” where users can build custom queries, reports, pivot tables and pivot charts on the entire data set from BizX apps and set an automated scheduled distribution or personalized reports to thousands of users across an organization
- Access to industry benchmarks, which gives customers the ability to compare their talent metrics with companies of similar sizes, industries, regions, etc
- Over 2,000 pre-packaged best practice talent metrics, trends, dashboards and reports to give HR managers, HR practitioners and business managers a head start on talent performance insight
Integrating HR and Business Data to Deliver Business Execution Insight
SuccessFactors Workforce Analytics and Workforce Planning solutions have always gone beyond traditional HR analytics applications by providing tools to business leaders to analyze not only workforce data but also data integrated from business and operations systems like ERP, CRM, etc. With SAP HANA as a real-time data integration layer, SuccessFactors will help HR leaders to harness the vast amounts of talent and business data across a global organization. The data can then be combined to easily and quickly spot key trends and achieve the insights needed to measure the impact HR has on business execution.
“Organizations today are flooded with data about their people, yet they often don’t know how to analyze this information to drive business performance,” said Josh Bersin, president and CEO of Bersin & Associates. “Technologies like the SuccessFactors new workforce analytics system will let business and HR leaders rapidly correlate people information to many types of business outcomes, enabling breakthrough new applications that drive revenue improvement, cost reduction and operational improvements in all areas of business.”
SuccessFactors will also leverage SAP HANA to crunch data about millions of employees across thousands of companies and deliver industry benchmarks. The reports will let customers compare their workforce metrics with companies of similar sizes, industries, regions, etc. This best practice data will be invaluable to companies as they gain real-time insight that can be used across the entire organization.
iPad is a registered trademark of Apple Inc.
About SuccessFactors, an SAP Company
SuccessFactors, an SAP company, is the leading provider of cloud-based Business Execution Software and delivers business alignment, team execution, people performance, and learning management solutions to organizations of all sizes across more than 60 industries. With approximately 15 million subscription seats globally, we strive to delight our customers by delivering innovative solutions, content and analytics, process expertise and best practices insights from serving our broad and diverse customer base. Today, we have more than 3,500 customers in more than 168 countries using our application suite in 35 languages.
From SAP Playlist on Our YouTube Channel
if video is not visible, click here
For media inquiries contact:
SOURCE SuccessFactors, an SAP Company
Web Site: http://www.successfactors.com
More articles by Press Releases...
- IDBS Selects Talentia Software to Achieve A Global Single View of Employee Data - 9-July-2014
- HR.com April Webcasts - 2-April-2014
- Attracting, Developing and Retaining Talent in Non-Western Cultures - 24-March-2014
- Tucana Conference: People Analytics - Building a Data-Driven HR - 21-March-2014
- Paylocity Prices Initial Public Offering - 19-March-2014
- SBA, NWBC, and Women Innovators to host #STEMforHer Twitter Q&A - 19-March-2014
- How to Contextualize Big Data Insights into Processes - 19-March-2014
- Is Cloud Killing the CIO Role? - 19-March-2014
- The Conference Board Leading Economic Index® (LEI) for France Increases - 19-March-2014
- CloudEndure Eliminates Downtime in the Cloud - 19-March-2014
Short URL for This Content