Something You Need to Know About September
We will not be having any publications for the month of September…
<>All of September…
There are only two of us on this staff (so far)..
One of us has not had a vacation in more than 3 years, the other has been taking hers religiously…
So, we are going to be taking the month of September as our vacation…
and as our honeymoon…
You don’t mind, do you? :-)
We will be checking emails and our groups once a week, and will resume normal operations on 1-October.
In the mean time, there are PLENTY of recent article in the last 2 months (100+) that should keep some of you busy.
And we will recirculate some of our older posts as well — we know many of you are recent with us (less than 6 months, so we will use the time to introduce some of our column material as well as popular articles.
If you are guest blogger or want to submit an article, you can do so at any time. We will publish anything we receive before 25-August.
After that, all publication will cease until 1-October.
More articles by Garrett O'Brien...
- Worldwide Tablet Shipments Forecast to Slow to Single-Digit Growth Rates by 2017 - 6-December-2013
- Our YouTube Channels? 10,000+ videos & 30,000+ views! - 4-December-2013
- Have You Given Thanks to the Challenges in Your Life? - 25-November-2013
- How a Workplace Injury Could Affect Your Business, Directly & Indirectly - 19-November-2013
- #GreatWorkMBA Day 5 -- Practice Deeply - 14-November-2013
- #GreatWorkMBA Day 4 -- Refine Your Skills - 13-November-2013
- Announcing A New Partnership with Purely Payroll / Purely Global - 13-November-2013
- #GreatWorkMBA Day 3 -- Connect to Purpose - 12-November-2013
- It Is Important to Remember as It Is to Teach the Young - 11-November-2013
- #GreatWorkMBA Day 2 -- Influence Others - 11-November-2013