So What Distinction Did SuccessFactors Earn With IDC?
SuccessFactorsis Named a Leader for Recruiting, Learning, Performance and Compensation in IDC Integrated Talent Management MarketScape Reports
SuccessFactors is the only vendor to earn distinction of “leader” in all four reports
SAN MATEO, Calif., July 10, 2012 /PRNewswire/ — SuccessFactors, an SAP Company, announced it is positioned as a leader for recruiting, learning, performance and compensation in IDC’s Integrated Talent Management MarketScape Reports.
The IDC studies represent a vendor assessment of the recruiting, learning, compensation and performance management capabilities offered as part of an integrated talent management solution through the IDC MarketScape model.
“SuccessFactors has proven itself as a leader in talent management,” said Lisa Rowan, program director, HR and talent management services, IDC. “The company’s ability to innovate and consistently build strong solutions across recruiting, learning, performance and compensation is a testament to its overall commitment to its customers.”
In each of the four reports SuccessFactors was identified as a leader.
Specifically, the reports noted:
- The IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Recruiting in Integrated Talent Management 2012 Vendor Analysis (IDC #235599, June 2012) noted,
“SuccessFactors’ demonstration of capabilities shared the position of having the highest marks.”
- The IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Learning Management in Integrated Talent Management 2012 Vendor Analysis (IDC #235597, June 2012) noted,
“The user experiences are well thought out and easy to use. SuccessFactors has done well in integrating the Plateau acquisition into the portfolio.”
- In the IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Compensation Management in Integrated Talent Management 2012 Vendor Analysis (IDC #235596, June 2012) SuccessFactors was called out for having
“…strong rule building for compensation professionals as well as useful planning graphics right on the manager’s worksheet. They also offer good graphical tools for calibration.”
- The IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Performance Management in Integrated Talent Management 2012 Vendor Analysis (IDC #235598, June 2012) noted that
“SuccessFactors’ demonstration of capabilities drew top marks….The SuccessFactors portfolio will be SAP’s talent suite of choice moving forward.”
“We’re extremely proud to be recognized by IDC not only as a leader in talent management, but as the only vendor to earn the leader rating in all four categories,” said Kara Wilson, chief marketing officer, SuccessFactors. “This validates our strategy in developing the Business Execution (BizX) suite to provide our customers with the tools to hire, reward and develop the right people with the right skills to grow their businesses.”
SuccessFactors is the only talent management vendor that provides a complete SaaS-based set of
About SuccessFactors, an SAP Company
SuccessFactors is the leading provider of cloud-based Business Execution Software, and delivers business alignment, team execution, people performance, and learning management solutions to organizations of all sizes across more than 60 industries. With approximately 15 million subscription seats globally, we strive to delight our customers by delivering innovative solutions, content and analytics, process expertise and best practices insights from serving our broad and diverse customer base. Today, we have more than 3,500 customers in more than 168 countries using our application suite in 35 languages.
It’s Time to Love Work Again.
About IDC MarketScape
IDC MarketScape vendor analysis model is designed to provide an overview of the competitive fitness of ICT (information and communications technology) suppliers in a given market. The research methodology utilizes a rigorous scoring methodology based on both qualitative and quantitative criteria that results in a single graphical illustration of each vendor’s position within a given market. IDC MarketScape provides a clear framework in which the product and service offerings, capabilities and strategies, and current and future market success factors of IT and telecommunications vendors can be meaningfully compared. The framework also provides technology buyers with a 360-degree assessment of the strengths and weaknesses of current and prospective vendors.
For media inquiries:
SOURCE SuccessFactors, an SAP Company
More articles by Garrett O'Brien...
- 3 Ways FSAs Save Money During Tax Time - 10-December-2013
- Our YouTube Channels? 10,000+ videos & 30,000+ views! - 4-December-2013
- Have You Given Thanks to the Challenges in Your Life? - 25-November-2013
- How a Workplace Injury Could Affect Your Business, Directly & Indirectly - 19-November-2013
- #GreatWorkMBA Day 5 -- Practice Deeply - 14-November-2013
- #GreatWorkMBA Day 4 -- Refine Your Skills - 13-November-2013
- Announcing A New Partnership with Purely Payroll / Purely Global - 13-November-2013
- #GreatWorkMBA Day 3 -- Connect to Purpose - 12-November-2013
- It Is Important to Remember as It Is to Teach the Young - 11-November-2013
- #GreatWorkMBA Day 2 -- Influence Others - 11-November-2013
Our ISP Has Many Services to Fit Your Needs...
With 15,000+ videos on our 220+ combined playlists, we're bound to have something for you!
Click below to see how our daily additions can help you!