Book Recommendation: PeopleSoft PeopleTools – Jim J. Marion
This is a great introductory guide to those wanting to learn about data management tools.
The most valuable sections are
part II: Change Management and
Part III: Upgrades
The book covers
- Data Mover
- Archive Manager
- Environment Management Framework
- Change Assistant
- Change Impact Analyzer, and
- Test Framework
The lesson on the Test Framework walks you step by step with detailed explanations in configuration, security, and how to record a simple test.
In various examples it will give you differences between Tools 8.51 and 8.52
Alternate formats are available on the Amazon site (choose before final purchase).
Canada, China, Germany, Spain, France, Italy, Japan, United Kingdom, USA.
We are waiting on Amazon.com for localization to Brazil.
Problems with localization? Click Here to contact us
Product prices and availability are subject to change.
Any price and availablility information displayed on Amazon.com at the time of purchase
will apply to the purchase of any products.
More articles by Garrett O'Brien...
- 3 Ways FSAs Save Money During Tax Time - 10-December-2013
- Our YouTube Channels? 10,000+ videos & 30,000+ views! - 4-December-2013
- Have You Given Thanks to the Challenges in Your Life? - 25-November-2013
- How a Workplace Injury Could Affect Your Business, Directly & Indirectly - 19-November-2013
- #GreatWorkMBA Day 5 -- Practice Deeply - 14-November-2013
- #GreatWorkMBA Day 4 -- Refine Your Skills - 13-November-2013
- Announcing A New Partnership with Purely Payroll / Purely Global - 13-November-2013
- #GreatWorkMBA Day 3 -- Connect to Purpose - 12-November-2013
- It Is Important to Remember as It Is to Teach the Young - 11-November-2013
- #GreatWorkMBA Day 2 -- Influence Others - 11-November-2013
Our ISP Has Many Services to Fit Your Needs...
With 15,000+ videos on our 220+ combined playlists, we're bound to have something for you!
Click below to see how our daily additions can help you!