We’ve all been there, wanting to pair-up a food with a wine, and…
: : : c h i r p i n g : c r i c k e t s : : :
From most of my experiences, everyone picks something they like — and that’s a good thing.
For a great thing, a simple lesson in pairing will help boost your enjoyment of your paired wine and food.
Winefolly.com has provided such a ‘simplfied’ chart…
Everyone has their own tastes, but Madeline Puckette, the owner of Wine Folly, has provided a chart that should start you on the right track.
Just click the graphic for a larger image, and watch your pop-up blocker if you are using one as this will open in a new window.
Garrett is the Chairman of the Executive and Advisory Boards for
The HRIS World Research Network
With 20+ years in roles as a client executive sponsor, project manager as well as functional / technical lead, Garrett is sought for his expertise globally.
He has been involved in large-scale and complex implementations since 1991 and has recently moved his operations to be with his wife in Brazil.
Garrett has had the pleasure of working with some of the greatest talents in the industry, and constantly shares his experiences and knowledge through content and webinars.
He has managed somehow to be fluent in Portuguese, German, French and English along the way.
When not working, you will have to be adventurous to stay up with him as Garrett loves motorcycling, gunnery, boating, sailing, flying, and sports fishing.
Garrett’s current roles…
- Publisher, editor, writer, and owner of 6 leading HRIS system and career blogs which are read by 50,000+ monthly visitors monthly in 90+ countries, 40%+ the audience being decision-makers in their organization (and about half of that being C-levels!).
- Serves on the HR.com Advisory Board for the CoreHR, HRIS and Payroll Community
- Is the CEO for CGServices USA, focusing on multi-provider, multi-line implementations for HRIS systems
- Is a Council and Education Member of Gerson Lehrman Group Council, helping institutions of the world leaders meet, engage and manage experts across a wide range of sectors and disciplines.
In the news...
HR and the Cloud
Isabella Chan of HR Matters talks to Garrett O’Brien about the growth of cloud computing and building a technology strategy around HR.
Your Invite to Contribute
If you'd like to provide a post, a series of posts, or even be a regular contributor to any of The HRIS World blogs, you can use our contact page or reach us through our social media for details...
Latest posts by Garrett O'Brien (see all)
- Speaker Interview Series: Sharlyn Lauby - Tue, 6-Oct-2015
- Countdown to HR Change & Transformation Conference London #HRCT15 - Wed, 23-Sep-2015
- Introducing Our 2 New Advisory Board Members - Wed, 22-Jul-2015
- Expert Solutions for Talent Management and Assessments – free eBook - Tue, 21-Jul-2015
- Talent Management: Expert Solutions — Introduction - Mon, 13-Jul-2015