Pairing Your Wine and Food, Simple Yes? Perhaps now, yes!
We’ve all been there, wanting to pair-up a food with a wine, and…
: : : c h i r p i n g : c r i c k e t s : : :
From most of my experiences, everyone picks something they like — and that’s a good thing.
For a great thing, a simple lesson in pairing will help boost your enjoyment of your paired wine and food.
Winefolly.com has provided such a ‘simplfied’ chart…
Everyone has their own tastes, but Madeline Puckette, the owner of Wine Folly, has provided a chart that should start you on the right track.
Just click the graphic for a larger image, and watch your pop-up blocker if you are using one as this will open in a new window.
More articles by Garrett O'Brien...
- Some of the Webinars at HR.com for March - 8-March-2014
- Public Speaking? Managing Projects? Management Basics? 4 (Free) eBooks to Help - 7-March-2014
- Are C-levels One of the Main Causes of Data Breaches? - 26-February-2014
- 4 Recommended (and Free!) Project Management eBooks - 25-February-2014
- Why Our Annual Survey Is Important to You - 25-February-2014
- Could Cloud Systems Provide Their Own Power Backup? - 18-February-2014
- THWRN News via Twitter : 12-Feb-2014 - 12-February-2014
- Bookboon : 4 New business eBooks - 10-February-2014
- THWRN News via Twitter : 06-Feb-2014 - 6-February-2014
- THWRN News via Twitter : 04-Feb-2014 - 4-February-2014
All offer a "No Questions Asked" anytime money back guarantee
with all their hosting plans
Your satisfaction or your money back!
USA & Canada
With 15,000+ videos on our 220+ combined playlists, we're bound to have something for you!
Click below to see how our daily additions can help you!