JD Edwards Upgrade Workshop Series – Really?
GSI Partners with Oracle to Host JD Edwards Upgrade Workshop Series
ATLANTA and INDIANAPOLIS, July 30, 2012 /PRNewswire/ –
When did your company last upgrade its JD Edwards software?
Why should you consider upgrading?
How do you ensure your upgrade happens with minimal business disruption, on time and on budget?
GSI, Inc. (www.getGSI.com) is partnering with Oracle and C&A Technology to host a series of workshops focused on discussing the importance of upgrading and what companies can expect when they upgrade to the latest edition of JD Edwards’ EnterpriseOne and JD Edwards’ World software.
The series of one day, free classroom-based workshops will be held in major cities across the U.S. beginning in Indianapolis on August 2.
They will provide a comprehensive “day in the life” depiction of what an Oracle customer goes through when upgrading to the latest JD Edwards release, covering each aspect of the value proposition, planning and execution of the upgrade.
The workshops are an extension of Oracle’s “Upgrade to the 9s in 100 days or Less” campaign.
During the workshops, GSI’s expert consultants will discuss:
- Building a business case
- Working with custom code
- Data management and migration
- On-premise hardware and cloud considerations
- Training and best practices
- Project team organization
- Go-live activities
For more details about the workshops, including workshop dates, locations and registration details, please visit: http://www.upgradejde.com/workshops.htm
GSI, Inc. (www.getGSI.com), founded in 2004 as Global Systems Integration, is a customer-service focused ERP software integration specialist with a primary focus on Oracle’s JD Edwards (JDE) products. The company has more than 400 years of JDE experience and offers a comprehensive suite of project services, support services and staffing solutions – all backed by a 100 percent satisfaction guarantee. Headquartered in Atlanta and with satellite offices and consultants nationwide, GSI is one of the fastest growing service providers in the market.
SOURCE GSI, Inc.
Web Site: http://gsi-solutions.com/
More articles by Press Releases...
- How Will the Holiday Cheer Arrive to Your Office? - 9-December-2013
- HireVue Announces 45 New Customers and Strong Sales Growth in Third Quarter - 9-December-2013
- IDC Financial Insights Releases Top 10 Predictions for 2014 - 9-December-2013
- Save-the-Date: 1-4 Jun 2014 IHRIM HRMS Strategies Conference & Technology Expo - 9-December-2013
- Strategic Shifts in IaaS, PaaS, SaaS to Advance Early Stage Cloud Adoption In Asia: IDC - 9-December-2013
- Escalation, Consolidation, Innovation as the Transition to IT's "3rd Platform" Accelerates - 9-December-2013
- IDC Forecasts PC Shipments to Fall by Double Digits In 2013 - 6-December-2013
- Worldwide Tablet Shipments Forecast to Slow to Single-Digit Growth Rates by 2017 - 6-December-2013
- The Hong Kong Institute of Housing Supports Standard Working Hours Legislation - 5-December-2013
- Dates for New York Forum Africa 2014 Announced - 5-December-2013
Our ISP Has Many Services to Fit Your Needs...
With 15,000+ videos on our 220+ combined playlists, we're bound to have something for you!
Click below to see how our daily additions can help you!