Use our LinkedIn Login to download this post to PDF or save it to MyLibrary!
For vendor insights, we provide The HRIS World Content Series: Next Gen Vendor™ to promote their companies, products, services, and visions -- the Next Gen Vendor™ insights consists of 3 series...
- The HRIS World Vendor Spotlight™ focuses on the different aspects of the SMB / SME vendor, their services and software
- The HRIS World Vendor Interview Series™ focuses on the SMB and Enterprise vendor’s decision makers alike, their thoughts for the future of work as well as their own company, and what they see as the challenges coming up in the industry
- The HRIS World Enterprise Software Options™ focuses on the different aspects of the Enterprise vendor, their services and software
All 3 series can be found through the second menu at the top of any page under The HRIS World Content Series™
The Vendor Interview Series is provided in email, podcast and video interview format while the other two series are provided in a mix of the three to supplement the content.
You will find various aspects of a vendors business as well as any announcement of webinars, group demos, and conferences a vendor may be conducting.
If you are a vendor wanting to contribute to either series via a post or interview, feel free to click the blue contact us button on the lower right of your screen to let us know how we can assist -- or if you are reading this by our newsletter, then hit the reply button to get back to us!
This article on project management is from guest blogger Erica Bell, writer — her post reviews available types of software
As a Human Resources (HR) professional, time management is key to performing your job well.
With the constant stream of tasks from hiring to figuring out payroll services, things can sometimes become overwhelming.
Time and attendance software can help you save time and money.
There are a number of options currently available to match the needs of your company, whether you work with a small business or large corporation.
Here are 3 common types of software systems to take into account as you consider time and attendance software for your office…
Web-Based Time Clock Systems
Web-based time clock systems have benefits and pitfalls.
If your employees travel often, but work at a monitored rate, a web-based system allows them to clock in from wherever they can access the internet…
- You can save the company money by keeping to-the-minute time records
- Employees can clock in and out from offsite locations; this is a great tool for companies who employees work remotely. However, time theft can occur more easily — a few minutes here and there can quickly add up
- Pricing for web-based systems are usually monthly. Small business owners may able to budget for this more easily than paying a lump sum up front
- Some web-based time and attendance systems allow for the integration of payroll software
If you want to reduce the number of programs used in your office, a web-based system may be the way to go.
With high-tech time and attendance solutions you can easily and accurately collect data on hours worked, track vacation time, sick time and even break time…
post continues after these featured free offers
Want to inspire others? So do we!
Help us inspire our audience as well as expand your audience so they may inspire others as well!
Your sponsorship will bring podcasts, videos, and interviews that will motivate both our audiences into action!
Just click the image above to discover more!
post continues from above
- On-site time and attendance systems also allow to-the-minute time records
- Depending on the size of your offices and the number of employees, you may have to invest in more than one on-site system, increasing the overall cost
- Some automated timekeeping systems integrate easily with popular finance and payroll programs, saving you time and money
If you have a small business or office, such as a small retail boutique, a PC-based time system may work the best. Employees can log in using the same computer and different accounts…
- You may not need an internet connection, depending on the software, which can come in handy if your business is in a remote location
- Depending on the software, you can manage all reports from the same computer where employees log in; you won’t need additional software or hardware
- Employee time theft or inflation is less likely to occur than with a web-based systems as employees must be present to clock in
Time and attendance software can control employee absenteeism by keeping better and more accurate records. It can also reduce employee time theft and employ the latest time and attendance technology to your benefit.
You can make payroll easier by automatically integrating time and attendance records with your payroll software or system.
Do the research about which system works best for your company and you can find the software that benefits your company most… and makes your job in HR much easier.
Discover More From Our Vendor Spotlight Series
More Content In This Series…
- Call for Sponsors
- How to Improve Project Management by Using Time & Attendance Software
- Seeking Cloud-Based Project Management Tools?
- Does Managing Your Talent Have to be Strenuous?
- Top 5 Absence Management Systems For Small Businesses
- Our Top 25 Viewed Posts for 2016
- Introducing Our Features for Everyone
- Time Tracking Software For Freelancers and SMBs
- What They Don’t Tell You Before Obtaining A New HRIS System
- How a Small Business Can Benefit from the Cloud
- HR Software Solutions Renews Its Relationship with The HRIS World
- Selecting a Global HR System: Essentials Check-List for SMB’s
- Mitigating and Overcoming Common Hazards of Building an Efficient Recruitment Process
- What is HR data really all about — metrics? Or INSIGHTS?
- How To Improve the Journey for your Candidates and Hiring Managers
- Top 10 Cloud Apps for Your Small Business
- Online Service for Booking SAP Consultants
- With Cloud Computing, What Do You Need to Know About IaaS?
- How Do You Determine Good Reporting Metrics When Using SharePoint?
- Top 5 Business Payroll Software Programs
- Do You Know What to Look for in Good HR Software?
- VidCruiter Continues to Innovate
- More Cloud-Based Services You May Be Using
- Exploiting Innovative Technologies in BI and Big Data Analytics
- From SMB to Enterprise: Top 5 Major European Payroll Software Vendors
- MOVE Guides for Your Talent Mobility
- talentia: Consolidated Technology Aligns Financial Data With HR Activity
- Top 5 Open Source Software for Human Resource Management
- metaphor.com: Boosting Empowerment – Can Empowering Employees Really Affect Change?
- Open Source HR Software? or Closed Source? Which Shall It Be?
- 4 HR Management Systems For Your Small Business (think Cloud)
- A Beginner’s Guide to Cloud Applicant Tracking Systems
- GigPlug – A New Channel for Talent Acquisition
- How to Make Preparing Your Resume Painless
- Renishaw and Talentia HR Software
- How Basecamp Impacts Project Management Execution
- Basecamp Will Definitely Change the Way You Do Project Management
- How to Reclaim Unsynced Files in Microsoft OneNote
- 5 Reasons Why Users Deem Linux as the Best OS
- Establishing Efficient Workflows Using SharePoint? Yes! Here’s How…
- Here’s a Thought: How About Using SharePoint to Actually… Share?
- Creating Value in Managing Documents By Using SharePoint
- Have You Thought About What to Look for In a SharePoint Consultant?
- Giving Small Business a Competitive Advantage with the Cloud
Our Social Media Presence
Where to Follow Us!
About Our Guest Blogger
Erica Bell is a Sr. Community Manager for Rational Interactions.
She is also a web content writer at a website for business research.
Contributors from Our Audience are professionals in the area of expertise and the bio was used in a different platform - with WordPress, each author now has their own dedicated profile.
The author's post(s) are entirely his or her own and may not always reflect the views of The HRIS World publications.
You can always reach any of our authors by leaving a comment or using anyone one of the social links provided in their bio - feel free to contact them, they love the feedback and recognition!
If you'd like to contribute an article for The HRIS World, contact us through our social media or our contact page for details about how you can share your tips with our audience...
Latest posts by Our Audience (see all)
- 3 Tips for Assessing the Value of Degrees - Thu, 29-Jun-2017
- Before Switching To Cloud Computing - Wed, 28-Jun-2017
- Intel Core vPro Chip – How It Is a Security Lifeline - Tue, 27-Jun-2017
- Finding Work After Long-Term Unemployment - Wed, 7-Jun-2017
- Is Using Social Media While Working Cheating My Employer? - Thu, 27-Apr-2017