HR’s Critical Role in M&A and Restructuring – 1 Day Conference
Send to Your Kindle
OsneyHR will be having a conference in 2 weeks on Tuesday, 18-September-2012, in London, discussing the critical role HR has in mergers, acquisitions, and restructuring.
Below is an overview of their one-day conference.
If you have any questions or need to talk to someone you can contact OsneyHR here.
The HRIS World is a Media Partner with OsneyHR…
This 1 day interactive workshop will include debate, discussion and applied sessions, led by expert practitioners and guided by a leading industry authority.
The purpose is to prepare you for an incoming bid (whether agreed or hostile), an outgoing target bid, or an internal merger within your own group.
The workshop will be split into two parts – getting it right before a deal, and after a deal and will help you understand the following areas:
- Before a partner is identified
- Due diligence
- HR and communications during the announcement
- The first 100 days
- Establishing the Employer Brand of the merged organisation
- Lisa Gelpey, UK Policy, Benefit and Services Manager, Shell
- Maggie Saunders, EMEA HR Director, Infoprint Solutions
- Mark Mansell, Partner – Employment, Allen & Overy
- Emilia Stoytcheva, M&A Lead, HR, Nokia Siemens Networks
- Leslie Nielson, Senior Consultant, Aon Hewit
- Giovanni Amodeo, Global Editor in Chief, MergerMarket
Why you should attend?
- You will bring one of your toughest internal restructuring or merger challenges – one that has real stakes for you, the business and its people – and walk away with a solution that will enable you to generate progress
- You will learn how to prepare your company for the news of an incoming bid
- You will secure the techniques and best practices needed to effectively communicate information regarding an external target you may be bidding on
- You will gain insight into overcoming the cultural integration challenge, which often undermines the deal
What are your benefits?
- The skills needed and leadership actions to take, in order to deliver the message to your employees, oversee the M&A process ahead of it becoming real, and the knowledge of the pressures your organisation is under - making you a vital cog in the restructuring stages of a takeover or merger
Who you will meet:
Directors, VPs, Heads and Specialists of:
- Human Resources
- Internal Communications
- Change Management
- Operational Efficiency
18th September 2012, Hilton Canary Wharf, London
09:00 Registration and refreshments
09:30 Chairman’s opening address
Leslie Moss, Practice Leader, Aon Hewitt
10:00 Current trends and overview: how to predict if your company will subject to M&A activity
Giovanni Amodeo, Global Editor in Chief, MergerMarket
10:30 What are the employment laws you need to be aware of?
Mark Mansell, Partner – Employment, Allen & Overy
11:00 Morning coffee and networking
11:15 Key due diligence
Lisa Gelpey, UK Policy, Benefit and Services Manager, Shell
11:45 Aligning pensions, rewards and benefits, before a takeover
Invitation to: James Greener, Global Remuneration Programme Manager, MARS
12:15 Group work and discussions based on morning’s topics
Facilitated by: Aon Hewitt
13:00 Networking lunch
14:00 Transition on how the deal is completed
Maggie Saunders,EMEA HR Director, Infoprint Solutions
14:30 Managing cultural integration
Emilia Stoytcheva, M&A Lead, HR, Nokia Siemens Networks
15:00 Afternoon tea and networking
15:15 Group work and discussions based on afternoon’s topics
Facilitated by: Aon Hewitt
15:45 Closing address: Themes and lessons from the U.S.
Leslie Nielson, Senior Consultant, Aon Hewitt
16:15 Chairman’s closing remarks and end of workshop
More articles by Press Releases...
- Research Press Releases 1-Nov-2013 - 1-November-2013
- Payroll Complexity Remains Impediment for Globalization - 22-October-2013
- Need A Quick Way to Gain Credits for PHR? SPHR? GPHR? - 22-October-2013
- HR Tech Europe 2.013 - 3 Years in the Making - 9-September-2013
- Looming Health Insurance Exchange Deadline Emphasizes Ongoing IT Challenges - 2-August-2013
- Cloud Contracts Need More Transparency to Improve Risk Management - 2-August-2013
- 10 Big Ideas on the Minds of Women Corporate Directors - 2-August-2013
- American Workers Show Continued Personal Confidence in Employers, Ability to Find New Jobs - 1-August-2013
- New Seminar for HR Professionals: HR Change and Transformation - 30-July-2013
- Corporate Directors Call for Further Progress on Executive Compensation in Japan - 30-July-2013
Our ISP Has Many Services to Fit Your Needs...
Free Membership offer...
Why A Free Membership with The HRIS World?
♦ Latest posts to the inbox of more than 500 members automatically
♦ Special offers that our members receive you will not find elsewhere
♦ Press releases & latest news to help our members stay on top, globally, of what is happening and where
♦ Webinar & Conference Calendar with the latest conference updates & schedules provided monthly, 3 months out
♦ Research participation -- get the opportunity read and review the latest technology, trends, as well as provide feedback
♦ Book recommendations -- books written by those in our industry! (from our Amazon store)
♦ Video playlist updates -- the latest videos from our 200+ playlists and 10,000+ vidoes from leading companies and organizations
♦ Paid membership options -- The Research Network will become a paid membership and will provide the latest research from Forrester, Gartner, Bersin by Deloitte, and many other leading research organizations
♦ Guest writer options -- not only the opportunity to provide a guest post to The HRIS World, but free lessons on what it takes to research and write a simple post, something that will go great with any resume!
♦ Internship -- Obtain experience in researching, writing, and publishing, as well as remaining a step ahead of your colleagues
♦ Membership control -- you control what you receive, as well as try out. Something not working for you, change it something else! Better yet, contact us to let us know!
♦ Experience being part of 16,000+ unique monthly visitors from 90+ countries, half of whom are decision-makers (and half of them being C-levels!)
however our special offers do not appear in our RSS feeds.
Kindle-It, Scoop-It, Listen-to-It, Share-It
If you liked this post, then take a moment to share with your friends!
Send to Your Kindle, Scoop-it, Listen to it here or as a podcast, or use the buttons to the left to Share otherwise.
Send to Your Kindle
|Scoop.it||Podcasts Coming Soon!|
Podcasts, Kindle, RSS
Podcasts - all articles
Kindle - all blogs
RSS feeds by blog
From Our Facebook Pages
Quick NavLinkssitemap | about us | contact us | feeds | privacy | search
guest post guidelines
Unless otherwise noted, photo credits are Fotolia.com
Recommended Financial Books
Disclaimer: The books selected here are chosen due to the integrity of the authors. All information in these books are provided as an education as well as advice. The books presented here provide general information only and nothing contained in the material constitutes a recommendation for the purchase or sale of any stock and/or security. As such, CGServices USA, CGServiços Brasil, The HRIS World, The HRIS Career World, Sigma Projeto, HRIS jobs, and The HRIS World Store are free from any and all financial decisions made by the reader of these books.
Our lists are updated daily for the latest video briefs,
resulting in our 2 channels having 10,000+ videos...
A Listing of Our 150+ Playlists
Cloud, ERP, HRIS, HR Tech, Project Managment, Microsoft Office, ...
Open to See Our Playlists...
Provides the latest informative videos in 4 categories relating to the industries...
Research & Services...
Microsoft Personal Computing...
Vendors and Conferences...
A Listing of Our 70+ Playlists
Open to See Our Playlists...
Provides the latest informative videos in 6 categories relating to HR and your career...