The Human Resource Certification Institute (the Institute) has officially opened registration for the newly launched Human Resource Business Professional (HRBP℠ ) and Human Resource Management Professional (HRMP℠ ) certifications.
The HRBP and HRMP credentials are designed for HR professionals primarily practicing outside of the United States and complement the Institute’s existing PHR® and SPHR® certifications.
HRBP : demonstrates mastery of generally accepted technical and operational HR principles.
HRMP : demonstrates mastery of generally accepted HR principles in strategy and policy development as well as service delivery.
Both credentials were developed to validate core human resource knowledge and skills in addition to demonstrated mastery of generally accepted HR principles, independent of geographic region, by professionals practicing HR.
“HRCI’s certifications have more global appeal. There are so many people from different countries earning the certifications offered by HR Certification Institute. They go beyond the borders of any one country.” Kojo Amissah, HRMP
Registration is open until 9 January 2013.
More than 125,000 HR professional in 100 countries proudly maintain our HR credentials as a mark of high distinction.
We invite you to consider HR certification.
Short URL for This Content
Author Bio and Latest Posts
Garrett is the Chairman of the Executive and Advisory Boards for
The HRIS World Research Network
With 20+ years in roles as a client executive sponsor, project manager as well as functional / technical lead, Garrett is sought for his expertise globally.
He has been involved in large-scale and complex implementations since 1991 and has recently moved his operations to be with his wife in Brazil.
Garrett has had the pleasure of working with some of the greatest talents in the industry, and constantly shares his experiences and knowledge through content and webinars.
He has managed somehow to be fluent in Portuguese, German, French and English along the way.
When not working, you will have to be adventurous to stay up with him as Garrett loves motorcycling, gunnery, boating, sailing, flying, and sports fishing.
Garrett’s current roles…
- Publisher, editor, writer, and owner of 6 leading HRIS system and career blogs which are read by 50,000+ monthly visitors monthly in 90+ countries, 40%+ the audience being decision-makers in their organization (and about half of that being C-levels!).
- Serves on the HR.com Advisory Board for the CoreHR, HRIS and Payroll Community
- Is the CEO for CGServices USA, focusing on multi-provider, multi-line implementations for HRIS systems
- Is a Council and Education Member of Gerson Lehrman Group Council, helping institutions of the world leaders meet, engage and manage experts across a wide range of sectors and disciplines.
In the news...
HR and the Cloud
Isabella Chan of HR Matters talks to Garrett O’Brien about the growth of cloud computing and building a technology strategy around HR.
Your Invite to Contribute
If you'd like to provide a post, a series of posts, or even be a regular contributor to any of The HRIS World blogs, you can use our contact page or reach us through our social media for details...
Latest posts by Garrett O'Brien (see all)
- Education is Important, Yet There’s Still Something More Valuable… - Wed, 26-Nov-2014
- A Formal Education Equals A Good Manager? - Fri, 21-Nov-2014
- Lifestyle: Conferenced Out? Get a Grip – Seriously… - Thu, 20-Nov-2014
- Why Are Implementation Costs Higher Than Initial Estimates? - Wed, 19-Nov-2014
- Looking at Project Management From Outside the Box - Mon, 17-Nov-2014