The Human Resource Certification Institute (the Institute) has officially opened registration for the newly launched Human Resource Business Professional (HRBP℠ ) and Human Resource Management Professional (HRMP℠ ) certifications.
The HRBP and HRMP credentials are designed for HR professionals primarily practicing outside of the United States and complement the Institute’s existing PHR® and SPHR® certifications.
HRBP : demonstrates mastery of generally accepted technical and operational HR principles.
HRMP : demonstrates mastery of generally accepted HR principles in strategy and policy development as well as service delivery.
Both credentials were developed to validate core human resource knowledge and skills in addition to demonstrated mastery of generally accepted HR principles, independent of geographic region, by professionals practicing HR.
“HRCI’s certifications have more global appeal. There are so many people from different countries earning the certifications offered by HR Certification Institute. They go beyond the borders of any one country.” Kojo Amissah, HRMP
Registration is open until 9 January 2013.
More than 125,000 HR professional in 100 countries proudly maintain our HR credentials as a mark of high distinction.
We invite you to consider HR certification.
More articles by Garrett O'Brien...
- Challenges Are the Seeds for Greater Endeavors - 10-July-2014
- 4 (free) Microsoft Office Excel eBooks - 2-April-2014
- 4 (free) Personal Development eBooks for You - 12-March-2014
- Some of the Webinars at HR.com for March - 8-March-2014
- Public Speaking? Managing Projects? Management Basics? 4 (Free) eBooks to Help - 7-March-2014
- Are C-levels One of the Main Causes of Data Breaches? - 26-February-2014
- 4 Recommended (and Free!) Project Management eBooks - 25-February-2014
- Why Our Annual Survey Is Important to You - 25-February-2014
- Could Cloud Systems Provide Their Own Power Backup? - 18-February-2014
- THWRN News via Twitter : 12-Feb-2014 - 12-February-2014
Short URL for This Content