HR.com Call for Speaker Presentations on HRIS
Leanne Schmidt is the new Community Facilitator – HRIS for HR.com‘s Institute for Human Resources (IHR) www.instituteforhumanresources.com. Among her many tasks, she will be working closely with Grant Perry in building out content for their HRIS certification.
HR.com is currently requires speakers for an upcoming HRIS virtual event on February 27th and 28th, 2012. They are interested in what you have to share that is educational, engaging, a hot topic, or a trend! Deadline for submission is 3-February-2012.
Topics of most interest for this virtual conference should include:
- Company Performance / Department Performance
- Education and Certification Management
- Development Plans or Remedial Plans
- Employee Potential / Succession
- Skills Testing
- Performance Assessment
- Goal Setting and Management
- Hire Management
- Offer Management
- Candidate / Applicant Tracking
- Background Screening / Pre-Hire Assessment
- Sourcing / Requisition Management
This is an excellent opportunity to increase your exposure, build your network and showcase your expertise to a targeted audience of HR Professionals who have a specific interest in this space. All speakers who present at their virtual event can also share their products/services with a complimentary Virtual Booth.
If you are interested in participating, please contact Leanne via email or call her at +1(877)472-6648. Online submissions can be made at www.hr.com/callforspeakers. The submissions should be in the form of individual presentations or panel discussions. Again, deadline for submission is 3-February-2012.
Also, please feel free to recommend companies who would be interested in getting involved in helping HR.com develop some content and share some of their experience via webcast.
Leanne’s contact information is a follows…
Community Facilitator – HRIS
Institute for Human Resources
124 Wellington Street East
Aurora, ON Canada L4G 1J1
Toll Free: 1-877-472-6648
More articles by Garrett O'Brien...
- Worldwide Tablet Shipments Forecast to Slow to Single-Digit Growth Rates by 2017 - 6-December-2013
- Our YouTube Channels? 10,000+ videos & 30,000+ views! - 4-December-2013
- Have You Given Thanks to the Challenges in Your Life? - 25-November-2013
- How a Workplace Injury Could Affect Your Business, Directly & Indirectly - 19-November-2013
- #GreatWorkMBA Day 5 -- Practice Deeply - 14-November-2013
- #GreatWorkMBA Day 4 -- Refine Your Skills - 13-November-2013
- Announcing A New Partnership with Purely Payroll / Purely Global - 13-November-2013
- #GreatWorkMBA Day 3 -- Connect to Purpose - 12-November-2013
- It Is Important to Remember as It Is to Teach the Young - 11-November-2013
- #GreatWorkMBA Day 2 -- Influence Others - 11-November-2013
Our ISP Has Many Services to Fit Your Needs...
With 15,000+ videos on our 220+ combined playlists, we're bound to have something for you!
Click below to see how our daily additions can help you!