Leanne Schmidt is the new Community Facilitator – HRIS for HR.com‘s Institute for Human Resources (IHR) www.instituteforhumanresources.com. Among her many tasks, she will be working closely with Grant Perry in building out content for their HRIS certification.
HR.com is currently requires speakers for an upcoming HRIS virtual event on February 27th and 28th, 2012. They are interested in what you have to share that is educational, engaging, a hot topic, or a trend! Deadline for submission is 3-February-2012.
Topics of most interest for this virtual conference should include:
- Company Performance / Department Performance
- Education and Certification Management
- Development Plans or Remedial Plans
- Employee Potential / Succession
- Skills Testing
- Performance Assessment
- Goal Setting and Management
- Hire Management
- Offer Management
- Candidate / Applicant Tracking
- Background Screening / Pre-Hire Assessment
- Sourcing / Requisition Management
This is an excellent opportunity to increase your exposure, build your network and showcase your expertise to a targeted audience of HR Professionals who have a specific interest in this space. All speakers who present at their virtual event can also share their products/services with a complimentary Virtual Booth.
If you are interested in participating, please contact Leanne via email or call her at +1(877)472-6648. Online submissions can be made at www.hr.com/callforspeakers. The submissions should be in the form of individual presentations or panel discussions. Again, deadline for submission is 3-February-2012.
Also, please feel free to recommend companies who would be interested in getting involved in helping HR.com develop some content and share some of their experience via webcast.
Leanne’s contact information is a follows…
Community Facilitator – HRIS
Institute for Human Resources
124 Wellington Street East
Aurora, ON Canada L4G 1J1
Toll Free: 1-877-472-6648
• Save up to $119 w/Surface Pro 3 Bundle
• MS Work&Play Bundle $149 incl 1-yr subscriptions to:
Office 365 Home, Wi-Fi + Skype Unlimited World, Xbox Live Gold, Xbox Live Music Pass
Short URL for This Content
Author Bio and Latest Posts
Garrett is the Chairman of the Executive and Advisory Boards for
The HRIS World Research Network
With 20+ years in roles as a client executive sponsor, project manager as well as functional / technical lead, Garrett is sought for his expertise globally.
He has been involved in large-scale and complex implementations since 1991 and has recently moved his operations to be with his wife in Brazil.
Garrett has had the pleasure of working with some of the greatest talents in the industry, and constantly shares his experiences and knowledge through content and webinars.
He has managed somehow to be fluent in Portuguese, German, French and English along the way.
When not working, you will have to be adventurous to stay up with him as Garrett loves motorcycling, gunnery, boating, sailing, flying, and sports fishing.
Garrett’s current roles…
- Publisher, editor, writer, and owner of 6 leading HRIS system and career blogs which are read by 50,000+ monthly visitors monthly in 90+ countries, 40%+ the audience being decision-makers in their organization (and about half of that being C-levels!).
- Serves on the HR.com Advisory Board for the CoreHR, HRIS and Payroll Community
- Is the CEO for CGServices USA, focusing on multi-provider, multi-line implementations for HRIS systems
- Is a Council and Education Member of Gerson Lehrman Group Council, helping institutions of the world leaders meet, engage and manage experts across a wide range of sectors and disciplines.
In the news...
HR and the Cloud
Isabella Chan of HR Matters talks to Garrett O’Brien about the growth of cloud computing and building a technology strategy around HR.
Your Invite to Contribute
If you'd like to provide a post, a series of posts, or even be a regular contributor to any of The HRIS World blogs, you can use our contact page or reach us through our social media for details...
Latest posts by Garrett O'Brien (see all)
- Memorial Day 2015 - Fri, 22-May-2015
- If It Is May 19th Then the 18th Annual Edition of the Sierra-Cedar Survey Has Started! - Tue, 19-May-2015
- All Dressed Up and No Place to Go: Applications MUST Deliver or Be Left Behind - Mon, 18-May-2015
- FREE NewToHR Webinar Wed 27-May: The Myth Of HR Business Partnership By Allon Shevat - Thu, 14-May-2015
- Sierra-Cedar 18th Annual Edition of the HR Systems Survey Arrives Next Week! - Wed, 13-May-2015