In a world where technology is a part of every facet of life, it is no surprise that companies incorporate its use for hiring employees.
In light of budget constraints and personnel cuts, human resource departments are struggling to keep up with the growing demands of effectively streamlining the hiring process.
Large and small companies are taking advantage of technology to handle the increasing number of applicants.
From submitting an application to filling out the mountains of required paperwork, more companies are relying on technology to balance the workload.
Additionally, utilizing technology decreases inaccuracies because applicants input their own information.
Thanks to technology, five employees can complete the work of 10 without increased administrative costs or loss in efficiency.
Efficient Application Process
This article was provided to us by Katelyn — unfortunately, we do not have any other contact information for her. If you are Katelyn, or know Katelyn, please get in contact us with us soon so we may properly credit this article, thanks!
More articles by Garrett O'Brien...
- 3 Ways FSAs Save Money During Tax Time - 10-December-2013
- Our YouTube Channels? 10,000+ videos & 30,000+ views! - 4-December-2013
- Have You Given Thanks to the Challenges in Your Life? - 25-November-2013
- How a Workplace Injury Could Affect Your Business, Directly & Indirectly - 19-November-2013
- #GreatWorkMBA Day 5 -- Practice Deeply - 14-November-2013
- #GreatWorkMBA Day 4 -- Refine Your Skills - 13-November-2013
- Announcing A New Partnership with Purely Payroll / Purely Global - 13-November-2013
- #GreatWorkMBA Day 3 -- Connect to Purpose - 12-November-2013
- It Is Important to Remember as It Is to Teach the Young - 11-November-2013
- #GreatWorkMBA Day 2 -- Influence Others - 11-November-2013