Cloud-Based Digital Interview Platform Makes Archaic Interviewing Process Up to 10 Times Faster, Consistent and Data-Driven
SALT LAKE CITY, Aug. 30, 2012 /PRNewswire/ — Leading on-demand digital interviewing platform provider, HireVue, Inc. announced the close of $22 million in funding including a $17 million Series C equity round, led by Investor Growth Capital, and an expansion of the company’s debt facility.
Granite Ventures, who led HireVue’s previous round, Peterson Ventures, who led HireVue’s A-round, new investors Rose Park Advisors, and the law firm of Wilson, Sonsini, Goodrich and Rosati also supported this round.
Fueled by the emergence of social and mobile recruiting, many companies now receive more than 100 applicants for a given position, and 68 percent of employers report that more than half of those candidates are not qualified for the position, according to the Talent Board’s Candidate Experience Report.
What’s more, employers are confined by age-old means of screening and interviewing those candidates to narrow the field and find the right talent.
HireVue is an amazing new way to interview – on demand! Users simply browse, watch, rate and share the interviews they want, on their own time – just like streaming their favorite movies – even from a smart phone. Recognized by HR Executive Magazine as a Top HR Product of 2011, HireVue’s Digital Interview Platform™ also helps improve interviews of all types, including in person, phone and video interviews. Digital question, feedback and collaboration tools remove hassle and make interviewing up to ten times faster and nine times cheaper. Join HireVue customers like Starbucks, Nike and Walmart who are making interviewing awesome. http://www.hirevue.com
What Are Your Thoughts??
What is your company doing for mobile recruiting?
What changes do you see in the way you manage your recruiting given mobile ?
What is one word that describes your feedback to mobile recruitng?
Please share your thoughts in our comments section below!
Read what these investors and HireVue were able to accomplish in 4 months with the $22 million…
More articles by Our Audience...
- Latest Technology Requires Higher Skill Levels -- Get Training! - 18-February-2013
- 10 Techniques to Effective Applicant Tracking - 14-February-2013
- Are You Learning Project Management the Right Way? - 14-February-2013
- How Do Those Headshots Get In Google Searches? - 13-February-2013
- Obtain A PMP Certification While Maintaining Your Work Schedule - 24-January-2013
- Entering the Workforce? What You Need to Know About Interviews - 22-January-2013
- How An Effective Absence Management Policy Can Benefit All - 17-January-2013
- What Are The Security Issues Surrounding Cloud Technology? - 11-January-2013
- The Grinch Who Stole Data - 19-December-2012
- Infographic: The @Work State of Mind - 29-November-2012