Use our LinkedIn Login to download this post to PDF or save it to MyLibrary!
Trust Driven Efficiency!
When we think about in-house recruiters, we think about a group who are normally amongst some of the busiest people in the organisation.
It truly is a juggling act keeping HR, internal clients and candidates happy at all times.
This is why when asking recruiters to engage with a technology solution that helps the business track and measure HR effectiveness; it’s vital that the solution makes their life easier.
To set this blog apart from the typical “How to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of your recruiters”, I thought I’d highlight common hazards to be mindful of when building an efficient recruitment process.
Mitigating and overcoming these key challenges will help you to become more efficient and effective in the future.
For vendor insights, we provide The HRIS World Content Series: Next Gen Vendor™ to promote their companies, products, services, and visions -- the Next Gen Vendor™ insights consists of 3 series...
- The HRIS World Vendor Spotlight™ focuses on the different aspects of the SMB / SME vendor, their services and software
- The HRIS World Vendor Interview Series™ focuses on the SMB and Enterprise vendor’s decision makers alike, their thoughts for the future of work as well as their own company, and what they see as the challenges coming up in the industry
- The HRIS World Enterprise Software Options™ focuses on the different aspects of the Enterprise vendor, their services and software
All 3 series can be found through the second menu at the top of any page under The HRIS World Content Series™
The Vendor Interview Series is provided in email, podcast and video interview format while the other two series are provided in a mix of the three to supplement the content.
You will find various aspects of a vendors business as well as any announcement of webinars, group demos, and conferences a vendor may be conducting.
If you are a vendor wanting to contribute to either series via a post or interview, feel free to click the blue contact us button on the lower right of your screen to let us know how we can assist -- or if you are reading this by our newsletter, then hit the reply button to get back to us!
post starts below
Reluctance to transition from manual to a fully automated process
Most commonly, the hesitation to move from a manual process to an automated process stems from the fear of equipping recruiters with the wrong tool; after all, is it not all the same?
Not having a system in place and having a system that is not build for purpose.
The name of the game is finding a system that reclaims cherished minutes and hours for your recruiters.
Recent research has shown that recruiters can save an average time of 87% per transaction through automation, this frees up a recruiters time to quickly respond to their clients and candidates.
post continues after these offers
Want to inspire others? So do we!
Help us inspire our audience as well as expand your audience
so they may inspire others as well!
Your sponsorship will bring podcasts, videos, and interviews
that will motivate both our audiences into action!
Just click the image below to discover more!
post continues from above
Achieving efficiency through automation is what most companies are striving for and it is a goal that is obtainable.
If like many you have managed to conquer the reluctance to move from manual to automation, then you’re officially on the market for a system that actually saves you time, is efficient and built for purpose.
A good recruitment software platform is one that integrates well with other tools and saves you time in admin.
With a perfectly integrated system, the recruitment process becomes easier and hiring managers will be able to check the progress of each applicant, take action and have other options at their disposal.
Trust in your recruitment technology to deliver tremendous results for your organisation
Now, we all know that efficiency is about cost reduction, decreasing unnecessary admin costs, ensuring you have the right candidates who will drive your business forward and most importantly, having these candidates in the right positions.
So it should come as no shock that you must put in place a recruitment process that is going to do just that and one that you can completely rely on.
Ensure that the software is transparent and can predict results for customers and candidates.
By completely trusting your technology, recruiters can save over 3 hours of admin time and create six jobs in the time it takes to manually create one.
With talent acquisition becoming more competitive, it is increasingly difficult to attract, engage and retain top talent.
Automation will significantly reduce the administration tasks for recruiters.
This will free their schedules to concentrate on meeting the candidates and any clients.
For a truly effective recruitment system, you need to design a recruitment process that best fits your own organisation.
How to Get Started
If you are interested in finding out more information on how automation can help recruit top talent, save you time, money and increase efficiency then register for our upcoming Key Topic webinar on the 9th of June @1pm! (GMT) by clicking on this image…
This is repost with permission from Lumesse, originally written by Melissa Zulu.
Discover More Content About Lumesse
Discover More From Our Vendor Spotlight Series
More Content In This Series…
- MOVE Guides Shortlisted as Finalist for 2017 SaaS Awards
- MOVE Guides CEO Brynne Kennedy Named a 2017 Workforce Magazine Game Changer
- Now Automate Your Billable Time or Payable Hours via Passive Timekeeping
- Giving Small Business a Competitive Advantage with the Cloud
- An Update On Our Launched Programs and Projects
- How to Improve Project Management by Using Time & Attendance Software
- Seeking Cloud-Based Project Management Tools?
- Does Managing Your Talent Have to be Strenuous?
- Top 5 Absence Management Systems For Small Businesses
- Time Tracking Software For Freelancers and SMBs
- What They Don’t Tell You Before Obtaining A New HRIS System
- How a Small Business Can Benefit from the Cloud
- Selecting a Global HR System: Essentials Check-List for SMB’s
- Mitigating and Overcoming Common Hazards of Building an Efficient Recruitment Process
- What is HR data really all about — metrics? Or INSIGHTS?
- How To Improve the Journey for your Candidates and Hiring Managers
- Top 10 Cloud Apps for Your Small Business
- Online Service for Booking SAP Consultants
- With Cloud Computing, What Do You Need to Know About IaaS?
- How Do You Determine Good Reporting Metrics When Using SharePoint?
- Top 5 Business Payroll Software Programs
- Do You Know What to Look for in Good HR Software?
- VidCruiter Continues to Innovate
- More Cloud-Based Services You May Be Using
- Exploiting Innovative Technologies in BI and Big Data Analytics
- From SMB to Enterprise: Top 5 Major European Payroll Software Vendors
- MOVE Guides for Your Talent Mobility
- talentia: Consolidated Technology Aligns Financial Data With HR Activity
- Top 5 Open Source Software for Human Resource Management
- metaphor.com: Boosting Empowerment – Can Empowering Employees Really Affect Change?
- Open Source HR Software? or Closed Source? Which Shall It Be?
- 4 HR Management Systems For Your Small Business (think Cloud)
- A Beginner’s Guide to Cloud Applicant Tracking Systems
- GigPlug – A New Channel for Talent Acquisition
- How to Make Preparing Your Resume Painless
- Renishaw and Talentia HR Software
- How Basecamp Impacts Project Management Execution
- Basecamp Will Definitely Change the Way You Do Project Management
- How to Reclaim Unsynced Files in Microsoft OneNote
- 5 Reasons Why Users Deem Linux as the Best OS
- Establishing Efficient Workflows Using SharePoint? Yes! Here’s How…
- Here’s a Thought: How About Using SharePoint to Actually… Share?
- Creating Value in Managing Documents By Using SharePoint
- Have You Thought About What to Look for In a SharePoint Consultant?
Our Social Media Presence
Where to Follow Us!
Garrett is the publisher, editor, writer forThe HRIS World Research Group, which includes The HRIS World, The HRIS World Research, The HRIS World Jobs, The HRIS World News, The HRIS World NewsMagazines, and The HRIS World Videos
With more than 20 years in roles as a client executive sponsor (#thwCES), project manager as well as functional/technical lead, Garrett is sought for his expertise for project insights, thought leadership, and team management globally.
He has been involved in large-scale and complex implementations since 1991 and has recently moved his operations to be with his wife in Brazil.
Garrett has had the pleasure of working with some of the greatest talents in the industry, and constantly shares his experiences and knowledge through content and webinars.
He maintains his fluency in Portuguese, German, French, and English with his various endeavors and contacts..
When not working, you will have to be adventurous to stay up with him as Garrett loves motorcycling, gunnery, boating, sailing, flying, and sports fishing -- and accompanying his wife on her various likes
About The HRIS World Research Group
The HRIS World blog, which is read by more than 50,000 from more than 160 countries monthly, manages to have more than 550,000 pages viewed monthly. 40%+ of the audience are decision-makers in their organization (and about half of that being C-levels!).
As CEO for CGServices USA Inc, he focuses on multi-provider, multi-line implementations consultation for HRIS systems
Council and Education Member of Gerson Lehrman Group Council, helping institutions of the world leaders meet, engage and manage experts across a wide range of sectors and disciplines.
Your Invite to Inspire Others
If you'd like to provide a post, a series of posts, or become a regular contributor to The HRIS World, click the blue contact us button on the bottom right of your screen to send us a message or reach us through our social media for details...
You can always contact Garrett via email, social media, or by leaving a comment below...
Latest posts by Garrett O'Brien (see all)
- Changes Coming Up… - Fri, 18-Aug-2017
- MOVE Guides Shortlisted as Finalist for 2017 SaaS Awards - Thu, 3-Aug-2017
- The King of ROI is Beyond Knowledge and Great Skill Sets - Mon, 24-Jul-2017
- MOVE Guides CEO Brynne Kennedy Named a 2017 Workforce Magazine Game Changer - Fri, 21-Jul-2017
- When Trust In Leadership Is Consistently Breaking, Get a New Tea Cup - Wed, 19-Jul-2017