Cloud-based Unicorn HRO Unaffected by Sandy
While hurricane Sandy occured more than a month ago, stories of cloud systems that were unaffected by the storm are still surfacing. We have had this story for a while, and are using this to be part of a series of articles about Unicorn HRO – you can see a list of these articles here.
Unicorn HRO’s Cloud-Based Application Withstands Hurricane Sandy
Headquartered In New Jersey, Unicorn HRO’s Client Service Never Impacted
Florham Park, NJ (PRWEB) November 20, 2012 — Unicorn HRO, an industry leader in benefits, payroll and HR solutions, today announced its client service and operations were never impacted during Hurricane Sandy and her aftermath.
Unicorn HRO’s cloud-based application was fully functional and operational throughout the time period where most New Jersey businesses suffered outages.
“While the damage to our state and neighboring states was devastating, we were pleased with our ability to continue servicing clients through a disaster,” said Tim Diassi, Executive Vice President and General Manager, Unicorn HRO.
“In fact, we never had to access our disaster recovery site in the process.”
“When we think about hurricanes its usually only of the Gulf of Mexico and Florida coasts,” said Jolee Moorer Payroll Manager, Hood Industries, Meridian, Mississippi.
“However Sandy was different and I must admit that I was a little concerned since the main hosting site is in New Jersey.
“Mondays are my big hourly payroll day and I cannot tolerate interruption in service.
“My data and connection were uninterrupted and we ran just as smoothly as ever.
“The team at Unicorn HRO is not just a payroll and HR provider, they are family.
“I was able to text and make sure the team was safe. “
During the storm and the days that followed, Unicorn HRO’s clients’ maintained service and not one client missed a payroll.
The company’s cloud-based iCON solution gives businesses the power and integration of a state-of-the-art application suite without the need for software updates, additional IT support or concerns about disaster data recovery.
For more information about Unicorn HRO’s comprehensive solution, please visit http://www.unicornhro.com.
About Unicorn HRO
Headquartered in Florham Park, NJ, Unicorn HRO services the needs of more than 800 domestic and international companies representing over 3 million employees. The company also has offices in Raleigh, NC; Seattle, WA; Houston, TX; and Dallas, TX.
What Are Your Thoughts??
Not all cloud systems remained operational during Sandy, what survival stories have you heard?
What cloud system(s) do you use that were unaffected as well?
Do you believe Amazon, Blackberry, and other companies have something to learn with this story?
Please share your thoughts in our comments section below!
To Learn More, Let Us Know You Want an Easier Way of Doing Payroll, HR, and Benefits…
No sales agent will contact you — We will discuss your needs, answer any questions, and then if wanted, place you in contact with UnicornHRO.
More articles by Press Releases...
- How to Provide Secure Mobile Connection to Microsoft SharePoint - 6-March-2014
- HR Remedy for Struggling Small Businesses and Non-profits - 6-March-2014
- Tucana Conference: People Analytics - Building a Data-Driven HR - 1-March-2014
- Unsure if Your Work Aligns with Your Professional and Personal Goals? - 28-February-2014
- Frost & Sullivan Discusses the Latest CIO Challenge - 28-February-2014
- Retirement outlook improving but still out of reach for many seniors - 28-February-2014
- Chengdu Leads A New Round Of Investment In Western China - 28-February-2014
- Metalogix Diagnostic Manager 4.0 Delivers Real-Time Performance And Availability Monitoring For SharePoint - 28-February-2014
- Confidence Decreases Among Office & Admin Workers in Q4 2013 - 28-February-2014
- Thailand Grows as a Regional Center for the IT Industry - 28-February-2014
All offer a "No Questions Asked" anytime money back guarantee
with all their hosting plans
Your satisfaction or your money back!
USA & Canada
With 15,000+ videos on our 220+ combined playlists, we're bound to have something for you!
Click below to see how our daily additions can help you!