Use our LinkedIn Login to download this post to PDF or save it to MyLibrary!
For vendor insights, we provide The HRIS World Content Series: Next Gen Vendor™ to promote their companies, products, services, and visions -- the Next Gen Vendor™ insights consists of 3 series...
- The HRIS World Vendor Spotlight™ focuses on the different aspects of the SMB / SME vendor, their services and software
- The HRIS World Vendor Interview Series™ focuses on the SMB and Enterprise vendor’s decision makers alike, their thoughts for the future of work as well as their own company, and what they see as the challenges coming up in the industry
- The HRIS World Enterprise Software Options™ focuses on the different aspects of the Enterprise vendor, their services and software
All 3 series can be found through the second menu at the top of any page under The HRIS World Content Series™
The Vendor Interview Series is provided in email, podcast and video interview format while the other two series are provided in a mix of the three to supplement the content.
You will find various aspects of a vendors business as well as any announcement of webinars, group demos, and conferences a vendor may be conducting.
If you are a vendor wanting to contribute to either series via a post or interview, feel free to click the blue contact us button on the lower right of your screen to let us know how we can assist -- or if you are reading this by our newsletter, then hit the reply button to get back to us!
Yes, supervising a project can make people go crazy.
It is most likely true when we don’t use the suitable project management tools to do our job.
However, for regular people, sticky notes, office suites, small notebooks and to-do applications are already enough for them.
On the contrary, people who work for big companies, particularly the project managers, need more than that; they need something that is all-inclusive.
This article will help you in choosing the best and most used Cloud-hosted project management tools.
Options for Free Cloud Project Management Tools
These tools have more detailed features and provide one strategy to administer all your projects without a challenge.
Here’s a listing of the top 6 popular project management apps…
dotProject is an open source online project management application that is suitable for medium-sized firms and companies.
Your entire data and information will be saved in Cloud plus you can manage your tasks and properties online for free.
post continues after this free offer
Featured Free Offer
Download this kit to learn everything you need to know about IT Management.
iPad CTO Kit - including the iPad Tips and Tricks Guide for IT Executives and Managers
The iPad CTO Kit brings together the latest in information, coverage of important developments, and expert commentary to help with your IT Management related decisions.
The following kit contents will help you get the most out of your IT Management research:
- iPad Tips and Tricks - A Guide for Executives and Managers
- The Differences Between MDM & True Data Governance
- Enterprise Mobility and Beyond
Offered free by:
post continues from above
Product highlights include:
- User Management
- Email based trouble Ticket System, (Integrated voxel.net’sticketsmith)
- Client/Company Management
- Project listings
- Hierarchical Task List
- File Repository
- Contact List
- Discussion Forum
- Resource Based Permissions
Collabtive is a free web-based project management software that provides you functionality to supervise your projects, targets and milestones simply and professionally.
Moreover, numerous members with numerous user profiles can utilize this software.
Another advantage of this software is it can send e-mail notifications to your team members without using external mail server.
Amazon Private Cloud offers absolute security and flexibility plus it is cost-effective.
These are the very basic factors that companies usually seek when deciding on a certain project management tool.
With iMeet Central, users can have access to time tracking, plus they can work with Word, Excel, and Power Point documents.
Also, it has a web-conference feature so that a team can do a project together.
The free iMeet Central plan offers you with 5 users, 2 workspaces and 1 GB File storage – paid version starts at $25/month.
Copper has been in the industry for more than 10 years now; long enough that they are considered as one of the most refined and trusted project management tools available online.
Copper is available in a monthly or yearly subscription.
From Skynet Applied Systems, Skyenterprise delivers a web-based and client-server application. You can use it wherever you are and whenever you want.
Product features include:
- ‘Fully integrated project management’ (PMS) HR as well as financial software solutions
- Simply take out the support and cost effective annual maintenance agreement; there are also no upgrade and software costs
- Adaptable software for present and future needs
Cloud Project Management Tools
To cater our beginners, let’s also look at some of the best tools…
Zoho has a crowd of tools available for production and business.
Features of Zoho Projects include:
- Task management
- Document sharing
- Time tracking and Billing
- Bug tracking software
- Gantt charts
- Project Wiki
- Project Chat
- Project Calendar
- Project Forums
AtTask has the following features:
- Ready to use
- Alert notifications
- Customer focused
- Important figures at a glance
- Clean, simple Dashboard
- View team activity
- Easily configurable
- Fast search engine
Things have become easier with the advancement of Cloud computing technologies.
Doing project management in the Cloud has numerous benefits, such as the access to pool resources to your team members whenever and wherever they are.
Moreover, it has the skill to integrate with other Cloud-based applications like Google Apps and Salesforce.
There are so many products but they are the best and most used and surely, everyone’s favorites.
Discover More From Our Vendor Spotlight Series
More Content In This Series…
- Call for Sponsors
- How to Improve Project Management by Using Time & Attendance Software
- Seeking Cloud-Based Project Management Tools?
- Does Managing Your Talent Have to be Strenuous?
- Top 5 Absence Management Systems For Small Businesses
- Our Top 25 Viewed Posts for 2016
- Introducing Our Features for Everyone
- Time Tracking Software For Freelancers and SMBs
- Lumesse to Reveal Next Generation Talent Management Suite ETWeb empower at HR Tech World Paris
- What They Don’t Tell You Before Obtaining A New HRIS System
- How a Small Business Can Benefit from the Cloud
- HR Software Solutions Renews Its Relationship with The HRIS World
- Selecting a Global HR System: Essentials Check-List for SMB’s
- Mitigating and Overcoming Common Hazards of Building an Efficient Recruitment Process
- What is HR data really all about — metrics? Or INSIGHTS?
- How To Improve the Journey for your Candidates and Hiring Managers
- Top 10 Cloud Apps for Your Small Business
- Online Service for Booking SAP Consultants
- With Cloud Computing, What Do You Need to Know About IaaS?
- How Do You Determine Good Reporting Metrics When Using SharePoint?
- Top 5 Business Payroll Software Programs
- Do You Know What to Look for in Good HR Software?
- VidCruiter Continues to Innovate
- More Cloud-Based Services You May Be Using
- Exploiting Innovative Technologies in BI and Big Data Analytics
- From SMB to Enterprise: Top 5 Major European Payroll Software Vendors
- MOVE Guides for Your Talent Mobility
- talentia: Consolidated Technology Aligns Financial Data With HR Activity
- Sonru, Leading Video Interviewing Software Sponsors HR Tech World, Paris
- Lumesse au rendez-vous d’HR Tech World à Paris
- Top 5 Open Source Software for Human Resource Management
- metaphor.com: Boosting Empowerment – Can Empowering Employees Really Affect Change?
- Open Source HR Software? or Closed Source? Which Shall It Be?
- 4 HR Management Systems For Your Small Business (think Cloud)
- A Beginner’s Guide to Cloud Applicant Tracking Systems
- GigPlug – A New Channel for Talent Acquisition
- How to Make Preparing Your Resume Painless
- Renishaw and Talentia HR Software
- How Basecamp Impacts Project Management Execution
- Basecamp Will Definitely Change the Way You Do Project Management
- How to Reclaim Unsynced Files in Microsoft OneNote
- 5 Reasons Why Users Deem Linux as the Best OS
- Establishing Efficient Workflows Using SharePoint? Yes! Here’s How…
- Here’s a Thought: How About Using SharePoint to Actually… Share?
- Creating Value in Managing Documents By Using SharePoint
- Have You Thought About What to Look for In a SharePoint Consultant?
- Giving Small Business a Competitive Advantage with the Cloud
Our Social Media Presence
Where to Follow Us!