Use our LinkedIn Login to download this post to PDF or save it to MyLibrary!
As a thank you to you, our audience, we are offering something to celebrate our relaunch.
Below we are offering free eBooks in both Human Resources and Leadership.
Some of the free offers may have qualifications, such as the HR Executive Leadership, and others provide a free account to build your knowledge and skills.
They are yours, just click the image or button and download!
Human Resources Offers
- Are You Hiring the Best Candidates?
- 5 Hiring Mistakes You Don’t Want to Make
- How to Make Your Employees Love You
- Reasons Why Job Seekers Say “No”
- And 8 additional articles…
post continues after these free offers
Today's Featured Free Offer
Communication is more than just a monthly newsletter.
A Modern Communicator's Guide to Corporate Communications
This 6-page guide is full of tips and tricks to help you create compelling stories and enable meaningful conversations inside your organization with the help of a modern intranet solution.
Offered Free by: Igloo Software
post continues from above
- This Time, It’s Personal
- Découvrez les raisons pour lesquelles un nombre toujours plus grand d’entreprises réussisent leur transition vers le cloud
- Improving Economy Makes State NOLS A Top Priority
- Considering a Move to Rolling Forecasting?
- Utilizing the discovery phase
- Setting clear boundaries
- Identifying possible pitfalls
- Prepare for review
Not To Your Liking?
Perhaps you will find something more suitable by clicking the button below to check out our full line of offers!
Our Social Media Presence
Where to Follow Us!
Garrett is the publisher, editor, writer forThe HRIS World Research Group, which includes The HRIS World, The HRIS World Research, The HRIS World Jobs, The HRIS World News, and The HRIS World Videos
With more than 20 years in roles as a client executive sponsor (#thwCES), project manager as well as functional / technical lead, Garrett is sought for his expertise for project insights, thought leadership, and team management globally.
He has been involved in large-scale and complex implementations since 1991 and has recently moved his operations to be with his wife in Brazil.
Garrett has had the pleasure of working with some of the greatest talents in the industry, and constantly shares his experiences and knowledge through content and webinars.
He maintains his fluency in Portuguese, German, French, and English with his various endeavors and contacts..
When not working, you will have to be adventurous to stay up with him as Garrett loves motorcycling, gunnery, boating, sailing, flying, and sports fishing -- and accompanying his wife on her various likes
About The HRIS World Research Group
The HRIS World blog, which is read by more than 50,000 from more than 160 countries monthly, manages to have more than 550,000 pages viewed monthly. 40%+ of the audience are decision-makers in their organization (and about half of that being C-levels!).
As CEO for CGServices USA Inc, he focuses on multi-provider, multi-line implementations consultation for HRIS systems
Council and Education Member of Gerson Lehrman Group Council, helping institutions of the world leaders meet, engage and manage experts across a wide range of sectors and disciplines.
Your Invite to Contribute to The HRIS World blog
If you'd like to provide a post, a series of posts, or even be a regular contributor to any of The HRIS World blogs, click the blue contact us button on the bottom right of your screen to send us a message or reach us through our social media for details...
You can always contact Garrett via email, social media, or by leaving a comment below...
Latest posts by Garrett O'Brien (see all)
- Shouldn’t feel guilty about coffee addiction? Even just a little? - Wed, 26-Apr-2017
- Stop Being Tracked on ALL Your Browsers with ONE Plugin - Tue, 25-Apr-2017
- Searching with the Right Keywords and the Right Technique? - Mon, 24-Apr-2017
- The Top 10 Qualities That Influence Millennials In Their Choice of Company - Mon, 17-Apr-2017
- How Cybercrime Can Impact Human Resources and Your Business - Mon, 10-Apr-2017