Pairing Your Wine and Food, Simple Yes? Perhaps now, yes!
Save 40% when upgrading to Creative Cloud : For existing CS3 or later customers
The topic for this weekend’s post was found in our Wine Newboards…
We’ve all been there, wanting to pair-up a food with a wine, and… ::: crickets chirping :::
From most of my experiences, everyone picks something they like — and that’s a good thing.
For a great thing, a simple lesson in pairing will help boost your enjoyment of your paired wine and food.
Winefolly.com has provided such a ‘simplfied’ chart…
Everyone has their own tastes, but Madeline Puckette, the owner of Wine Folly, has provided a chart that should start you on the right track.
Just click the graphic for a larger image, and watch your pop-up blocker if you are using one as this will open in a new window.
Vist all our newsboards!
Project Management : Workforce Management : Talent Management
Gartner : Forrester : TowersWatson
Wine : Cheese : Coffee : Leisure Travel
Newsboard home page
More articles by Garrett O'Brien...
- Have You Completed Your CedarCrestone 2013–2014 HR Systems Survey? - 13-June-2013
- SMB: A Weak Password Can Result In A Huge Financial Loss - 10-June-2013
- WEF East Asia: Courageous Transformation for Inclusion and Integration - 6-June-2013
- Technology or Not, Why Everyone is Your Customer - 6-June-2013
- If Disaster Struck Your Company, Would You Be Out of Work? - 29-May-2013
- It's All About Vigilance... - 27-May-2013
- Cloud is Dominating Corporate Mergers and Acquisitions - 22-May-2013
- Fearful Leadership Can Become Courageous Leadership - 22-May-2013
- Josh Bersin Speaks of “Glocalization” for HR: Fad or Direction? - 13-May-2013
- Why Multi-Tasking and Being Plugged-In All the Time Isn't - 9-May-2013
To leave comments, you will need to sign in or register with facebook. To have your comments posted to your own facebook wall, be sure to click the 'Post to Profile' box. To minimize spam, all comments require admin approval before they will be displayed.
Benefits for Registering with The HRIS World
Using our registration option will allow you to receive our latest articles via email (you can opt out at any time) -- either allposts or posts for specific blogs.
|5 Common Hiring Mistakes
Read more about these mistakes, and how to avoid them in this whitepaper.
Podcasts - all articles
Kindle - all blogs
RSS feeds - by blog
Our lists are updated daily for the latest video briefs,
resulting in our 2 channels having 10,000+ videos...
Open to See A Listing of the 100+ HRIS World Playlists
Provides the latest informative videos in 4 categories relating to the industries...
Research & Services...
Microsoft Personal Computing...
Vendors and Conferences...
Open to See A Listing of the 50+ HRIS Career World Playlists
Provides the latest informative videos in 6 categories relating to HR and your career...