U.K. : HR Distinction Awards Announces Shortlist
Save 40% when upgrading to Creative Cloud : For existing CS3 or later customers
The Shortlisted Companies for the HR Distinction Awards Announcement
LONDON, December 10, 2012 /PRNewswire/ – We are extremely excited to announce the shortlist for the 2013 HR Distinction Awards categories!
The competition was hard with over 150 submissions across the UK and our judges completed the complex task of selecting the large number of entries to a list of “Top 4″ for each of the 8 categories.
We would like to thank our candidates and judges for all the efforts in taking part in this process!
HRD of the Year – HR Directors Distinction Award
- Alexandra Pope – The Air Ambulance Service
- Jo Humphries – Arriva UK Bus
- Julie Holdaway – SSP UK Ltd
- Wendy Cartwright – Olympic Delivery Authority
Distinction in Talent Management
- Bureau Veritas UK Limited
- DHL Supply Chain
- Nestlé UK Ltd
- Tata Consultancy Services
Distinction in Employee Engagement
- Alzheimer’s Society
- Merlin Entertainments
- Wiltshire Council
Distinction in Change Management
- Azzurri Communications
- H M Revenue and Customs
- News International
- Olympic Delivery Authority
Distinction in Adding Value
- Birmingham City Council
- Fresenius Medical Care
- Richard Burbidge Ltd with The Rialto Consultancy
- Tata Consultancy Services
Distinction in Leadership
- DHL Express with NKD Learning
- Royal Bank of Scotland
- Sunderland City Council
Distinction in Learning and Development
- Canon Europe Ltd
- Norbert Dentressangle UK
- Rocco Forte Brown’s Hotel
- Veolia Environmental Services (UK) plc
Distinction in Recruitment and Employee Branding
- Bromford Group
- Impetus Automotive Limited
- McDonald’s Restaurants Ltd
- Royal Bank of Scotland Group
The Awards Dinner will be a highlight of the 11th Annual HR Directors Business Summit taking place from 22nd – 23rd January 2013 in Birmingham.
The award ceremony will commence at 19.30, Tuesday 22nd January, where the winners will be announced to an audience of more than 500 HR industry leaders, following live entertainment and a three course gala dinner.
I look forward to welcoming you in Birmingham!
About the HR Directors Business Summit 2013
Now in its 11th year, the HR Directors Business Summit offers an exclusive opportunity to discuss the future of HR and the growing importance of the HR function to help setting and realising the future character and success of organisations.
- New agenda format: 22 workshops, 18 master classes and 22 case-studies set out in 9 dedicated streams over 2 days
- Benefit from the insights of over 50 industry leaders from companies such as Olympic Delivery Authority, Airbus, Bromford Group, BT, Diageo, NHS, Yell, Yum, ACAS, Nestle, Astella, Centrica, Deutsche Bank, Vodafone and more…
- Discover the latest trends in leadership, talent management, employee engagement, organisational change and the future role of the HR function
- Meet over 50 leading solutions providers from across the HR industry who will help you overcome your current business needs
Book your ticket for the HR Directors Business Summit at http://www.hrevent.com/offer or call +44(0)20-7202-7690 to book over the telephone.
More articles by Press Releases...
- Complexities and Mandates of PPACA - Small Biz Webcast - 18-June-2013
- SVM Conducts Survey of Decision-Makers at SHRM 2013 on EE Incentives - 18-June-2013
- Driving Your Business Results from Your Talent Data? - 18-June-2013
- 2013 IHRIM Conference Culminates On High Note - 17-June-2013
- IHRIM Recognizes the Best of HRIS / HRMS Industry With 2013 Awards - 17-June-2013
- For Managing Contingent Labor: VMS? or MSP? - 14-June-2013
- U.S. Employer Confidence Highest Since 2009 - 13-June-2013
- Hiring Plans See Sunshine While Global Signs Are Cloudy? - 12-June-2013
- Is Your Company Prepared to Deal With the Consequences of Risk? - 12-June-2013
- The BRI in BRICS Leads the USA In Economic Growth - 11-June-2013
To leave comments, you will need to sign in or register with facebook. To have your comments posted to your own facebook wall, be sure to click the 'Post to Profile' box. To minimize spam, all comments require admin approval before they will be displayed.
Benefits for Registering with The HRIS World
Using our registration option will allow you to receive our latest articles via email (you can opt out at any time) -- either allposts or posts for specific blogs.
|5 Common Hiring Mistakes
Read more about these mistakes, and how to avoid them in this whitepaper.
Podcasts - all articles
Kindle - all blogs
RSS feeds - by blog
Our lists are updated daily for the latest video briefs,
resulting in our 2 channels having 10,000+ videos...
Open to See A Listing of the 100+ HRIS World Playlists
Provides the latest informative videos in 4 categories relating to the industries...
Research & Services...
Microsoft Personal Computing...
Vendors and Conferences...
Open to See A Listing of the 50+ HRIS Career World Playlists
Provides the latest informative videos in 6 categories relating to HR and your career...