1,000+ Clients for ADP Workforce Now Comprehensive Services
Save 40% when upgrading to Creative Cloud : For existing CS3 or later customers
Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) Helps Reduce HR Challenges So Midsized Companies Can Focus on Finding and Retaining Top Talent
ROSELAND, N.J., Nov. 14, 2012 /PRNewswire/ – Building on its momentum as a leading provider of human capital management (HCM) solutions, ADP® today announced that more than 1,000 midsized organizations have selected ADP Workforce Now® Comprehensive Services.
Last month, ADP unveiled the next generation of its ADP Workforce Now platform for midsized businesses (50-999 employees).
The enhanced platform gives midsized
Key features include an all-in-one HCM platform, multi-lingual and multi-currency capabilities, a more intuitive user interface, and more robust recruiting and reporting tools.
The enhanced version of ADP Workforce Now, paired with ADP’s Comprehensive Services, delivers a flexible, integrated HCM offer to help midsized companies meet their human resources challenges so they can focus on finding, growing and retaining their best talent.
Per Maryanne Moffo, Senior Vice President of Comprehensive Services for Major Account Services at ADP…“Midsized businesses often have the same human resources challenges as large companies, but lack the resources to cost-effectively manage these tasks.“ADP Workforce Now Comprehensive Services empowers our clients to focus on the strategic workforce management activities that drive businesses forward while ADP takes care of most core administrative tasks.“We’ve seen an increased demand for our outsourced offerings as midsized employers seek new ways to gain a competitive advantage in today’s challenging economy.”
A recent study from the ADP Research InstituteSM found that while 81% of midsized employers are confident they are compliant with payroll tax laws
As part of ADP Workforce Now Comprehensive Services, ADP payroll, benefits and human resources specialists provide expertise to help companies avoid these unwanted expenses.
Quoting Lou Cimini, Vice President of Human Resources for the Americas at Samsonite Corporation, the world’s largest travel luggage company…“Initially, ADP Workforce Now Comprehensive Services helped me maintain a high level of service while reducing HR operational costs.“Four years later, as my company pursues rapid growth with two acquisitions in the last 90 days, ADP enables me to seamlessly integrate new employees into our workforce with minimal impact on HR costs.”
ADP Workforce Now Comprehensive Services are available as a complete human resources business outsourcing offer or as individual offerings for benefits, HR or payroll.
- ADP Workforce Now Comprehensive Benefits empowers employees and managers with self-service access to benefits information and an Employee Service Center, while client practitioners get support for open enrollment and other administration tasks.
- ADP Workforce Now Comprehensive HR enables employers to make better HR-related decisions through robust compliance support and best practice information by providing a team of savvy ADP specialists across the HR spectrum to support an employer’s evolving needs from recruitment to retirement.
- ADP Workforce Now Comprehensive Payroll drives greater efficiencies by pairing a full-service payroll system and a dedicated payroll specialist with ADP’s Employee and Manager Service Center to manage payroll administration and employee inquiries.
To learn more about ADP Workforce Now Comprehensive Services, please visit www.adp.com/workforcenow.
About the ADP Research InstituteSM
The ADP Research Institute is a specialized group within ADP that provides insights to leaders in both the private and public sectors around issues of human capital management, employment trends and workforce strategy. For more information about the ADP Research Institute, visit www.adp.com/research.
Automatic Data Processing, Inc. (NASDAQ: ADP), with more than $10 billion in revenues and approximately 600,000 clients, is one of the world’s largest providers of business outsourcing solutions. Leveraging over 60 years of experience, ADP offers a wide range of human resource, payroll services, tax and benefits administration solutions from a single source. ADP’s easy-to-use solutions for employers provide superior value to companies of all types and sizes. ADP is also a leading provider of integrated computing solutions to auto, truck, motorcycle, marine, recreational vehicle, and heavy equipment dealers throughout the world. For more information about ADP or to contact a local ADP sales office, reach us at 1.800.225.5237 or visit the company’s Web site at www.ADP.com.
SOURCE Automatic Data Processing, Inc.
Michael Schneider, ADP, +1-973-404-4241, email@example.com
David Ratz, Weber Shandwick for ADP, +1-952-346-6334, firstname.lastname@example.org
Web Site: http://www.adp.com
More articles by Press Releases...
- Can Mobile Devices Can Be More Secure than PCs? Yes, Here's Why... - 17-May-2013
- Top 10 Global Economies: How Costly Is A Hiring Mistake? - 17-May-2013
- Dow HRO Services Launched Successfully in Asia - 16-May-2013
- 14-Point Roadmap for "Improving Diverse Representation in the Boardroom" - 15-May-2013
- CXOs: You Can Now Strategically Manage Technology Investments - 15-May-2013
- CedarCrestone 2013–14 HR Systems Survey Now Open - 14-May-2013
- SMBs Struggling with PPACA, ADP Has A Webinar for You! - 13-May-2013
- Vendors: Have HRIS Customers But Not Sure What They Want? - 13-May-2013
- Athens, LinkedIn, Altimeter Group - What's Going On 16-May? - 13-May-2013
- Call for Presentations : IHRIM's Workforce Analytics Forum - 10-May-2013
To leave comments, you will need to sign in or register with facebook. To have your comments posted to your own facebook wall, be sure to click the 'Post to Profile' box. To minimize spam, all comments require admin approval before they will be displayed.
Benefits for Registering with The HRIS World
Using our registration option will allow you to receive our latest articles via email (you can opt out at any time) -- either allposts or posts for specific blogs.
|5 Common Hiring Mistakes
Read more about these mistakes, and how to avoid them in this whitepaper.
Podcasts - all articles
Kindle - all blogs
RSS feeds - by blog
Some More Information for You...
For the latest video briefs, check out any of our 50+ playlists on our YouTube channel...ADP : Brasil IT : Brasil IT-BPO : Ceridian : Cloud Computing : Epicor : HR Tech Europe : HR Technology Conference: IHRIM : Insight UK : Intel : Kenexa : Kronos : Mobile News : OpenText : Oracle : PeopleSoft : SAGE : SAP : SHRM : Success Magazine : Taleo : TechnoFunc : TowersWatson
You will also find our Microsoft and Microsoft Office 2010 YouTube video playlists helpful with your learning...Microsoft : Microsoft Office : 365 : Access : Excel : Lync : OneNote : Outlook : PowerPoint : Web Apps : Word : Microsoft Windows phone : Publisher : Project : SharePoint Workspace : Visio
AND NOW - Previews to Microsoft Office 2013 and Microsoft Office 2013 Applications!!!Microsoft : Microsoft Office : Access : Excel : OneNote : Outlook : PowerPoint : Web Apps : Word : Microsoft Windows phone : Publisher : Project : SharePoint : Visio