HR in Europe: Talent Europe 2012
Save 40% when upgrading to Creative Cloud : For existing CS3 or later customers
14th & 15th November 2012
Holiday Inn, Amsterdam
With more than 6 years of putting together talent management events in the UK and with over 1000 senior HR professionals attending, OsneyHR understands the key areas that HR professionals are devoting their time to, and OsneyHR has brought this sell-out event to Amsterdam.
At Talent Europe 2012, you will benefit from…
- Tackling your talent management issues head on with practical advice and solutions from the industry leaders
- Creating leaders who will guide today’s talent and inspire the next generation to rise to the top
- Understanding the factors that motive your workforce and use them to grow
- Empowering your female workforce up to board level
- Improving productivity in your existing talent
- Designing a succession plan that truly works for your organisation
- Encouraging a global culture to enable talent mobility
- Establishing a strong risk strategy for talent management
Your expert European speaker faculty include:
Become a Speaker
Who better to provide practical advice than a practitioner who has been there, done that?
Contact Anisa Cousin on +44 (0) 20 7336 4600 or email Anisa Cousin if you would like to be considered as a speaker at this event, or you would like to nominate someone for a speaking position.
* Speaking positions are for current practitioners of blue-chip multi-national organisations only. If you are a supplier or consultant and you wish to get involved and share your expertise, please contact Lynne Martin on +44 (0) 207 336 46 00 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Speaker Line-Up as of 18-Oct
You will learn from 20 expert speakers who come from all over Europe, including France, Netherlands, Belgium, and Spain…
With the ever increasing need for efficiency and growth in business, talent professionals must ensure that they have strong strategies in place that will facilitate this whilst being resourceful and remaining within tight budgets.
With thousands of employees to look after, talent professionals face the task of ensuring that talent systems and procedures can effectively support their workforce and manage the ever changing demands of the organisation across the globe.
How can you make sure you’re up to date with industry best practice and the latest tools and techniques?
Attend the Talent Europe 2012 where you will discuss the key issues keeping talent professionals awake at night, researched with and presented by industry practitioners.
This event is suited for thought leaders and HR practitioners across Europe and other contributing states, so you will be networking exclusively with a crowd of like-minded professionals from corporate multi-nationals of 10,000 size employees, including your competitors and potential collaborators.
You will be joining 60+ senior HR professions from across Europe, including Directors, Heads, Leads, & VPs of…
- Talent Management
- Learning & Development
- Organisational Development
- Leadership Development
- Leadership Capabilities
- Succession Planning
- Performance Management
- Workforce Planning
- Career/People Development
More articles by Press Releases...
- Can Mobile Devices Can Be More Secure than PCs? Yes, Here's Why... - 17-May-2013
- Top 10 Global Economies: How Costly Is A Hiring Mistake? - 17-May-2013
- Dow HRO Services Launched Successfully in Asia - 16-May-2013
- 14-Point Roadmap for "Improving Diverse Representation in the Boardroom" - 15-May-2013
- CXOs: You Can Now Strategically Manage Technology Investments - 15-May-2013
- CedarCrestone 2013–14 HR Systems Survey Now Open - 14-May-2013
- SMBs Struggling with PPACA, ADP Has A Webinar for You! - 13-May-2013
- Vendors: Have HRIS Customers But Not Sure What They Want? - 13-May-2013
- Athens, LinkedIn, Altimeter Group - What's Going On 16-May? - 13-May-2013
- Call for Presentations : IHRIM's Workforce Analytics Forum - 10-May-2013
To leave comments, you will need to sign in or register with facebook. To have your comments posted to your own facebook wall, be sure to click the 'Post to Profile' box. To minimize spam, all comments require admin approval before they will be displayed.
Benefits for Registering with The HRIS World
Using our registration option will allow you to receive our latest articles via email (you can opt out at any time) -- either allposts or posts for specific blogs.
|5 Common Hiring Mistakes
Read more about these mistakes, and how to avoid them in this whitepaper.
Podcasts - all articles
Kindle - all blogs
RSS feeds - by blog
Some More Information for You...
For the latest video briefs, check out any of our 50+ playlists on our YouTube channel...ADP : Brasil IT : Brasil IT-BPO : Ceridian : Cloud Computing : Epicor : HR Tech Europe : HR Technology Conference: IHRIM : Insight UK : Intel : Kenexa : Kronos : Mobile News : OpenText : Oracle : PeopleSoft : SAGE : SAP : SHRM : Success Magazine : Taleo : TechnoFunc : TowersWatson
You will also find our Microsoft and Microsoft Office 2010 YouTube video playlists helpful with your learning...Microsoft : Microsoft Office : 365 : Access : Excel : Lync : OneNote : Outlook : PowerPoint : Web Apps : Word : Microsoft Windows phone : Publisher : Project : SharePoint Workspace : Visio
AND NOW - Previews to Microsoft Office 2013 and Microsoft Office 2013 Applications!!!Microsoft : Microsoft Office : Access : Excel : OneNote : Outlook : PowerPoint : Web Apps : Word : Microsoft Windows phone : Publisher : Project : SharePoint : Visio