HR’s Critical Role in M&A and Restructuring – 1 Day Conference
Save 40% when upgrading to Creative Cloud : For existing CS3 or later customers
OsneyHR will be having a conference in 2 weeks on Tuesday, 18-September-2012, in London, discussing the critical role HR has in mergers, acquisitions, and restructuring.
Below is an overview of their one-day conference.
If you have any questions or need to talk to someone you can contact OsneyHR here.
The HRIS World is a Media Partner with OsneyHR…
This 1 day interactive workshop will include debate, discussion and applied sessions, led by expert practitioners and guided by a leading industry authority.
The purpose is to prepare you for an incoming bid (whether agreed or hostile), an outgoing target bid, or an internal merger within your own group.
The workshop will be split into two parts – getting it right before a deal, and after a deal and will help you understand the following areas:
- Before a partner is identified
- Due diligence
- HR and communications during the announcement
- The first 100 days
- Establishing the Employer Brand of the merged organisation
- Lisa Gelpey, UK Policy, Benefit and Services Manager, Shell
- Maggie Saunders, EMEA HR Director, Infoprint Solutions
- Mark Mansell, Partner – Employment, Allen & Overy
- Emilia Stoytcheva, M&A Lead, HR, Nokia Siemens Networks
- Leslie Nielson, Senior Consultant, Aon Hewit
- Giovanni Amodeo, Global Editor in Chief, MergerMarket
Why you should attend?
- You will bring one of your toughest internal restructuring or merger challenges – one that has real stakes for you, the business and its people – and walk away with a solution that will enable you to generate progress
- You will learn how to prepare your company for the news of an incoming bid
- You will secure the techniques and best practices needed to effectively communicate information regarding an external target you may be bidding on
- You will gain insight into overcoming the cultural integration challenge, which often undermines the deal
What are your benefits?
- The skills needed and leadership actions to take, in order to deliver the message to your employees, oversee the M&A process ahead of it becoming real, and the knowledge of the pressures your organisation is under - making you a vital cog in the restructuring stages of a takeover or merger
Who you will meet:
Directors, VPs, Heads and Specialists of:
- Human Resources
- Internal Communications
- Change Management
- Operational Efficiency
18th September 2012, Hilton Canary Wharf, London
09:00 Registration and refreshments
09:30 Chairman’s opening address
Leslie Moss, Practice Leader, Aon Hewitt
10:00 Current trends and overview: how to predict if your company will subject to M&A activity
Giovanni Amodeo, Global Editor in Chief, MergerMarket
10:30 What are the employment laws you need to be aware of?
Mark Mansell, Partner – Employment, Allen & Overy
11:00 Morning coffee and networking
11:15 Key due diligence
Lisa Gelpey, UK Policy, Benefit and Services Manager, Shell
11:45 Aligning pensions, rewards and benefits, before a takeover
Invitation to: James Greener, Global Remuneration Programme Manager, MARS
12:15 Group work and discussions based on morning’s topics
Facilitated by: Aon Hewitt
13:00 Networking lunch
14:00 Transition on how the deal is completed
Maggie Saunders,EMEA HR Director, Infoprint Solutions
14:30 Managing cultural integration
Emilia Stoytcheva, M&A Lead, HR, Nokia Siemens Networks
15:00 Afternoon tea and networking
15:15 Group work and discussions based on afternoon’s topics
Facilitated by: Aon Hewitt
15:45 Closing address: Themes and lessons from the U.S.
Leslie Nielson, Senior Consultant, Aon Hewitt
16:15 Chairman’s closing remarks and end of workshop
More articles by Press Releases...
- Can Mobile Devices Can Be More Secure than PCs? Yes, Here's Why... - 17-May-2013
- Top 10 Global Economies: How Costly Is A Hiring Mistake? - 17-May-2013
- Dow HRO Services Launched Successfully in Asia - 16-May-2013
- 14-Point Roadmap for "Improving Diverse Representation in the Boardroom" - 15-May-2013
- CXOs: You Can Now Strategically Manage Technology Investments - 15-May-2013
- CedarCrestone 2013–14 HR Systems Survey Now Open - 14-May-2013
- SMBs Struggling with PPACA, ADP Has A Webinar for You! - 13-May-2013
- Vendors: Have HRIS Customers But Not Sure What They Want? - 13-May-2013
- Athens, LinkedIn, Altimeter Group - What's Going On 16-May? - 13-May-2013
- Call for Presentations : IHRIM's Workforce Analytics Forum - 10-May-2013
To leave comments, you will need to sign in or register with facebook. To have your comments posted to your own facebook wall, be sure to click the 'Post to Profile' box. To minimize spam, all comments require admin approval before they will be displayed.
Benefits for Registering with The HRIS World
Using our registration option will allow you to receive our latest articles via email (you can opt out at any time) -- either allposts or posts for specific blogs.
|5 Common Hiring Mistakes
Read more about these mistakes, and how to avoid them in this whitepaper.
Podcasts - all articles
Kindle - all blogs
RSS feeds - by blog
Some More Information for You...
For the latest video briefs, check out any of our 50+ playlists on our YouTube channel...ADP : Brasil IT : Brasil IT-BPO : Ceridian : Cloud Computing : Epicor : HR Tech Europe : HR Technology Conference: IHRIM : Insight UK : Intel : Kenexa : Kronos : Mobile News : OpenText : Oracle : PeopleSoft : SAGE : SAP : SHRM : Success Magazine : Taleo : TechnoFunc : TowersWatson
You will also find our Microsoft and Microsoft Office 2010 YouTube video playlists helpful with your learning...Microsoft : Microsoft Office : 365 : Access : Excel : Lync : OneNote : Outlook : PowerPoint : Web Apps : Word : Microsoft Windows phone : Publisher : Project : SharePoint Workspace : Visio
AND NOW - Previews to Microsoft Office 2013 and Microsoft Office 2013 Applications!!!Microsoft : Microsoft Office : Access : Excel : OneNote : Outlook : PowerPoint : Web Apps : Word : Microsoft Windows phone : Publisher : Project : SharePoint : Visio