The HRIS World Articles for July 2012 – List
Save 40% when upgrading to Creative Cloud : For existing CS3 or later customers
Summer is half-way through? WOW!
In June we started a campaign to attract guest posts — and we were NOT prepared for the avalanche of articles!
More than 50 arrived within a few days, only 3 were not a good fit for our blog (horoscopes? fung shei? cats?)
We did gain some regular contributors along the way as well. We will have a separate post about them shortly.
Our Latest Guest Posts
For the month of July, here is what we published for Our Guest Bloggers…
- Implement an ERP System in Just 3 weeks? - 31-July-2012
- Will The Cloud Replace Grid Computing Forever? - 30-July-2012
- Microsoft Steps Up Its Efforts In the Cloud - 27-July-2012
- BYOD: Bring Your Own… Demons? - 26-July-2012
- The Role of a Product Owner in Agile Projects - 25-July-2012
- Knowing When It’s Time to Fire an Employee - 25-July-2012
- Improve Project Management? Time & Attendance Software - 24-July-2012
- How Intel’s Core vPro Chips Are Security Lifelines - 22-July-2012
- What Does a Good Relocation Policy Looks Like? - 20-July-2012
- Why Do You Fear the Word ‘Outsourcing’? - 19-July-2012
- Can You Name the 6 Largest Conference Centers? - 18-July-2012
- Infograph: How Safe is Your Job? Think Again… - 18-July-2012
- 5 Reasons Education is Failing in the United States - 17-July-2012
- Top 5 Absence Management Systems For Small Businesses - 17-July-2012
- Speaking Confidently for Presentations - 13-July-2012
- What Role Can HR Play in a Turbulent Economy? - 13-July-2012
- Leveraging HR Technology in a Paper World - 11-July-2012
- Does Your Workplace Really Support Women? - 9-July-2012
- Seeking Cloud-Based Project Management Tools? - 8-July-2012
- 5 Ways to Motivate Employees to Hit Targets - 3-July-2012
- How Using a Niche Job Board Increases Your Prospects - 3-July-2012
- Why You Should Be Using Social Media for Recruiting - 2-July-2012
You can see all the Guest Posts here: Guest Blog Articles
The guest bloggers are noted within their articles – with their email embedded and for some their twitter account as well. Be sure to let them know you have seen their article and feel free to converse with them!
Our Latest Featured Press Releases
Our featured Press Releases have been adding some great reading as well…
- 16 Courses Based On Out-of-Date Data (United Kingdom) - 1-August-2012
- VentureLoop HR – Payroll, Benefits, HR for Startups - 27-July-2012
- Benefitfocus HR InTouch Selected by Intermedix - 27-July-2012
- ADP Announces Inaugural Class of Henry Taub Scholars - 26-July-2012
- Concerns Over Economy, IT Worker Confidence Dips - 25-July-2012
- It’s About Honor, It’s About Beyond the Call of Duty - 24-July-2012
- How to Minimize the Stress of Driving to Work - 23-July-2012
- Sage ERP X3 Expands its Footprint in Africa - 21-July-2012
- ManpowerGroup to Provide IT Services, Resourcing in India - 21-July-2012
- How Does Calabrio Deliver Power to Workforce Optimization? - 19-July-2012
- HR Tech Europe 2012 – Game Changing HR - 19-July-2012
- Press Releases Are Now Part of The HRIS World - 19-July-2012
- Uhuru Announces AppCloud, A Versatile App Hosting Service - 10-July-2012
- Top Spot in Workforce Management Market Goes to… - 3-July-2012
- How are VMS and MSP doing? How’s 16% for 2011 Sound? - 2-July-2012
You can see all our Featured Press Releases here: Featured Press Releases
We ALWAYS welcome guest posts, and as a regular contributor you have even more access and control of your articles.
Your article does not have to be rocket science, you will be very surprised at how the most basic of basic articles receive a LOT of attention.
Why this is so? No clue — we just publish what works
More Announcements to Come
More articles by Garrett O'Brien...
- Cloud is Dominating Corporate Mergers and Acquisitions - 22-May-2013
- Fearful Leadership Can Become Courageous Leadership - 22-May-2013
- Josh Bersin Speaks of “Glocalization” for HR: Fad or Direction? - 13-May-2013
- Why Multi-Tasking and Being Plugged-In All the Time Isn't - 9-May-2013
- Have You Adopted Your Job Search to the New Ways of Recruiting? - 6-May-2013
- Why the Impact of PPACA on Your Business Is So Huge - 4-May-2013
- Employee Satisfaction: The Key to Successful Business? - 23-April-2013
- Boston - 15-April-2013
- Mobile ESS? Mobile MSS? Why the Wait? - 12-April-2013
- Forrester Research : Are You Prepared for the Mobile Mind Shift? - 26-March-2013
To leave comments, you will need to sign in or register with facebook. To have your comments posted to your own facebook wall, be sure to click the 'Post to Profile' box. To minimize spam, all comments require admin approval before they will be displayed.
Benefits for Registering with The HRIS World
Using our registration option will allow you to receive our latest articles via email (you can opt out at any time) -- either allposts or posts for specific blogs.
|5 Common Hiring Mistakes
Read more about these mistakes, and how to avoid them in this whitepaper.
Podcasts - all articles
Kindle - all blogs
RSS feeds - by blog
Some More Information for You...
For the latest video briefs, check out any of our 50+ playlists on our YouTube channel...ADP : Brasil IT : Brasil IT-BPO : Ceridian : Cloud Computing : Epicor : HR Tech Europe : HR Technology Conference: IHRIM : Insight UK : Intel : Kenexa : Kronos : Mobile News : OpenText : Oracle : PeopleSoft : SAGE : SAP : SHRM : Success Magazine : Taleo : TechnoFunc : TowersWatson
You will also find our Microsoft and Microsoft Office 2010 YouTube video playlists helpful with your learning...Microsoft : Microsoft Office : 365 : Access : Excel : Lync : OneNote : Outlook : PowerPoint : Web Apps : Word : Microsoft Windows phone : Publisher : Project : SharePoint Workspace : Visio
AND NOW - Previews to Microsoft Office 2013 and Microsoft Office 2013 Applications!!!Microsoft : Microsoft Office : Access : Excel : OneNote : Outlook : PowerPoint : Web Apps : Word : Microsoft Windows phone : Publisher : Project : SharePoint : Visio