What is the Benefit of Using An International VPN?
Save 40% when upgrading to Creative Cloud : For existing CS3 or later customers
Why Would Users Need a VPN?
A Virtual Private Network (VPN) provides a safe medium for users when they are browsing the Internet (an International VPN will allow this across sovereignties).
It connects a user’s device to a remote server.
This remote server acts as a barrier between the Internet Service Provider (ISP) and the Internet.
When using a VPN, the user’s information passes through a secure, encrypted channel, or tunnel.
This ensures the safety and privacy of the user’s personal information by protecting them from hackers.
The Need for International VPNs
In some countries, such as Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, and China, Internet access has restrictions.
The governments of these countries have imposed certain limitations on their people.
They use local firewalls to prevent the access to parts, or all, of the Internet.
Residents of other countries cannot gain full access to the Web when visiting these restricted countries.
In cases such as this, using an International VPN can be quite beneficial.
When using an International VPN, a user receives a server-generated IP address.
This changes their apparent location.
With a VPN, the user is able to unblock various websites, which are otherwise not permitted in those counties.
Using a UK VPN
Users living or visiting outside the United Kingdom (UK) may be keen on visiting particular UK websites.
They may find it difficult to access some of those sites due to restrictions placed on certain countries.
The local firewalls in these countries act like defensive shields, making access impossible.
The use of a UK VPN can help in bypassing the restrictions of local firewalls.
It can allow a user to access websites which are available only to visitors in the UK.
When utilizing a UK VPN, users browse the Internet using UK IP addresses.
This makes it possible for users to access various UK websites as they appear to be located in the UK.
Why Choose a UK VPN?
The World Wide Web is infested with hackers.
They are always on the lookout to steal vital personal data.
By using a UK VPN, users are able to browse the Internet securely, as all the data is encrypted.
This makes it tougher for hackers to access to a user’s information.
Furthermore, as the real IP address of the user is concealed, the user’s privacy is protected.
Even marketing companies find it difficult to target such users based on information collected online.
Additionally, a UK VPN can prove beneficial for users living in countries where censorship on Internet access is common.
With a UK VPN, users can bypass local firewalls and unblock websites with ease.
Factors to Consider When Choosing a UK VPN Provider
Users should consider the following factors when choosing UK VPN provider:
- The provider should have the proper technical infrastructure to allow users to access the Internet without any hindrance
- Customer service should be prompt and respond to user’s problems quickly and efficiently
- The UK VPN provider should offer high-bit encryption and fast browsing speeds
- The provider should have multiple servers (thereby providing an International VPN) for easy access from anywhere in the world
About Our Guest Blogger
More articles by Our Audience...
- Latest Technology Requires Higher Skill Levels -- Get Training! - 18-February-2013
- 10 Techniques to Effective Applicant Tracking - 14-February-2013
- Are You Learning Project Management the Right Way? - 14-February-2013
- How Do Those Headshots Get In Google Searches? - 13-February-2013
- Obtain A PMP Certification While Maintaining Your Work Schedule - 24-January-2013
- Entering the Workforce? What You Need to Know About Interviews - 22-January-2013
- How An Effective Absence Management Policy Can Benefit All - 17-January-2013
- What Are The Security Issues Surrounding Cloud Technology? - 11-January-2013
- The Grinch Who Stole Data - 19-December-2012
- How Cloud Systems Began: The Rise of the Virtual Machine - 12-December-2012
To leave comments, you will need to sign in or register with facebook. To have your comments posted to your own facebook wall, be sure to click the 'Post to Profile' box. To minimize spam, all comments require admin approval before they will be displayed.
Benefits for Registering with The HRIS World
Using our registration option will allow you to receive our latest articles via email (you can opt out at any time) -- either allposts or posts for specific blogs.
|5 Common Hiring Mistakes
Read more about these mistakes, and how to avoid them in this whitepaper.
Podcasts - all articles
Kindle - all blogs
RSS feeds - by blog
Some More Information for You...
For the latest video briefs, check out any of our 50+ playlists on our YouTube channel...ADP : Brasil IT : Brasil IT-BPO : Ceridian : Cloud Computing : Epicor : HR Tech Europe : HR Technology Conference: IHRIM : Insight UK : Intel : Kenexa : Kronos : Mobile News : OpenText : Oracle : PeopleSoft : SAGE : SAP : SHRM : Success Magazine : Taleo : TechnoFunc : TowersWatson
You will also find our Microsoft and Microsoft Office 2010 YouTube video playlists helpful with your learning...Microsoft : Microsoft Office : 365 : Access : Excel : Lync : OneNote : Outlook : PowerPoint : Web Apps : Word : Microsoft Windows phone : Publisher : Project : SharePoint Workspace : Visio
AND NOW - Previews to Microsoft Office 2013 and Microsoft Office 2013 Applications!!!Microsoft : Microsoft Office : Access : Excel : OneNote : Outlook : PowerPoint : Web Apps : Word : Microsoft Windows phone : Publisher : Project : SharePoint : Visio