Balancing Employee Engagement & Employer Branding
Save 40% when upgrading to Creative Cloud : For existing CS3 or later customers
How to Manage and Balance Employee Engagement and Employer Branding in Your Organization
Whether you are in the U.K., Europe, or elsewhere, not letting the bottom line suffer and maintaining your advantage on key competition in a rapidly evolving business landscape means you must do all that you can to ensure that you keep up with the times.
You play a vital part in this as a senior leader in HR.
You are constantly ensuring your employees remain engaged so they can be applying discretionary effort to their working day.
By ensuring your employee remains engaged, you lead your company to improved performance and increased profit.
This is a common challenge being faced by even leading organisations.
Another threat is ensuring your employer brand remains in tact as well as securing the right people who will help steer the ship through turbulent times.
As Iron Sharpens Iron…
Employee Engagement & Employer Branding 2012 has built a reputation for excellence and best practice since 2003 and is the leading event in the UK for addressing your engagement and branding needs.
Attending the OsneyHR Employee Engagement & Employer Branding 2012 conference
You will discover how to:
- Use employee engagement to motivate your staff and get their buy-in for change
- Become & remain an employer of choice through employer branding
- Create an environment where employees believe in, and act in accordance to your brand
- Strengthen & capitalise on your employer brand to build and maintain maximum engagement
- Develop meaningful communications to fully engage staff in your business planning and objectives
- Ultimately lead your company to improved performance and business success
- Utilise the latest social media tools to manage your reputation and build your internal brand
19th & 20th September 2012, Hilton Canary Wharf, London
More articles by Press Releases...
- 2013 IHRIM Conference Culminates On High Note - 17-June-2013
- IHRIM Recognizes the Best of HRIS / HRMS Industry With 2013 Awards - 17-June-2013
- For Managing Contingent Labor: VMS? or MSP? - 14-June-2013
- U.S. Employer Confidence Highest Since 2009 - 13-June-2013
- Hiring Plans See Sunshine While Global Signs Are Cloudy? - 12-June-2013
- Is Your Company Prepared to Deal With the Consequences of Risk? - 12-June-2013
- The BRI in BRICS Leads the USA In Economic Growth - 11-June-2013
- Microsoft Unveils What's Next for Enterprise IT - 11-June-2013
- Relocating Professionals to the #2 Location Offers Lots of Variety - 10-June-2013
- What Should A Country Do to Fill It's IT Talent Pipeline? - 10-June-2013
To leave comments, you will need to sign in or register with facebook. To have your comments posted to your own facebook wall, be sure to click the 'Post to Profile' box. To minimize spam, all comments require admin approval before they will be displayed.
Benefits for Registering with The HRIS World
Using our registration option will allow you to receive our latest articles via email (you can opt out at any time) -- either allposts or posts for specific blogs.
|5 Common Hiring Mistakes
Read more about these mistakes, and how to avoid them in this whitepaper.
Podcasts - all articles
Kindle - all blogs
RSS feeds - by blog
Our lists are updated daily for the latest video briefs,
resulting in our 2 channels having 10,000+ videos...
Open to See A Listing of the 100+ HRIS World Playlists
Provides the latest informative videos in 4 categories relating to the industries...
Research & Services...
Microsoft Personal Computing...
Vendors and Conferences...
Open to See A Listing of the 50+ HRIS Career World Playlists
Provides the latest informative videos in 6 categories relating to HR and your career...