Another 1st and Only for SuccessFactors? Why do you ask?….
Save 40% when upgrading to Creative Cloud : For existing CS3 or later customers
SuccessFactors is the First and Only Vendor to Earn Distinction of “Leader” in All Six IDC Integrated Talent Management MarketScape Reports for 2012
SuccessFactors recognized in Worldwide Integrated Talent Management, Recruiting, Learning, Compensation, Performance Management and Social Technology Categories
SAN MATEO, Calif., Aug. 20, 2012 /PRNewswire/ – SuccessFactors, an SAP Company, announced it is the only vendor positioned as a leader in six separate Integrated Talent Management MarketScape Reports from IDC for 2012; a first in this market.
The IDC studies represent an assessment of vendors’ recruiting, learning, compensation, performance management and social technology capabilities offered as part of an integrated talent management solution through the IDC MarketScape model.
Lisa Rowan, program director HR, Talent, and Learning Strategies shares…
“SuccessFactors emerged as a leader across all of the IDC’s MarketScape talent management analyses.
“SuccessFactors continues to move the industry forward through a commitment to continuous innovation.”
Per Kara Wilson, chief marketing officer, SuccessFactors…
“We have been a leader in Performance Management for many years and are truly thrilled that this year we’ve been recognized in three additional areas, including Compensation, Recruiting and Social Technology.
“This distinction confirms what we have heard from customers over the years: that our Business Execution (BizX) suite offers them the right tools to hire, develop and retain the best people and drive real business results.
“Knowing that vendors see us as a leader in not one, but all areas in talent management certainly motivates us to continue innovating for the industry.”
In each of the six reports, SuccessFactors was identified as a leader.
Specifically, the reports noted:
- IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Integrated Talent Management 2012 Vendor Analysis (IDC #234365, April 2012) highlights that, “In addition to talent management, SuccessFactors broadened its perspective and potential reach with its Business Execution strategy. With the latter, SuccessFactors has extended beyond people performance to tackle business performance, which is natural extension to individual employee goal setting.”
- IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Recruiting in Integrated Talent Management 2012 Vendor Analysis (IDC #235599, June 2012) noted, “SuccessFactors’ demonstration of capabilities shared the position of having the highest marks.”
- IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Learning Management in Integrated Talent Management 2012 Vendor Analysis (IDC #235597, June 2012) noted, “The user experiences are well thought out and easy to use. SuccessFactors has done well in integrating the Plateau acquisition into the portfolio.”
- IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Compensation Management in Integrated Talent Management 2012 Vendor Analysis (IDC #235596, June 2012) SuccessFactors was called out for having “…strong rule building for compensation professionals as well as useful planning graphics right on the manager’s worksheet. They also offer good graphical tools for calibration.”
- IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Performance Management in Integrated Talent Management 2012 Vendor Analysis (IDC #235598, June 2012) noted that “SuccessFactors’ demonstration of capabilities drew top marks….The SuccessFactors portfolio will be SAP’s talent suite of choice moving forward.”
- IDC MarketScape: Worldwide Social Technology in Integrated Talent Management 2012 Vendor Analysis (IDC #236025, July 2012) recognizes SuccessFactors Jam as a market leader that delivers both recruiter-based and candidate-based social media integration, extends learning beyond the classroom, drives engagement for new hires, and allows customers to build internal communities to aid in the rollout and support of performance, compensation, and other HCM processes.
About SuccessFactors, an SAP Company
SuccessFactors is the leading provider of cloud-based Business Execution Software, and delivers business alignment, team execution, people performance, and learning management solutions to organizations of all sizes across more than 60 industries. With approximately 15 million subscription seats globally, we strive to delight our customers by delivering innovative solutions, content and analytics, process expertise and best practices insights from serving our broad and diverse customer base. Today, we have more than 3,500 customers in more than 168 countries using our application suite in 35 languages.
It’s Time to Love Work Again.
Follow us: http://twitter.com/SuccessFactors
Like us: http://facebook.com/SuccessFactors
About IDC MarketScape
IDC MarketScape vendor analysis model is designed to provide an overview of the competitive fitness of ICT (information and communications technology) suppliers in a given market. The research methodology utilizes a rigorous scoring methodology based on both qualitative and quantitative criteria that results in a single graphical illustration of each vendor’s position within a given market. IDC MarketScape provides a clear framework in which the product and service offerings, capabilities and strategies, and current and future market success factors of IT and telecommunications vendors can be meaningfully compared. The framework also provides technology buyers with a 360-degree assessment of the strengths and weaknesses of current and prospective vendors.
For media inquiries:
SOURCE SuccessFactors, an SAP Company
More articles by Press Releases...
- Prepared for 8 Million Immigrants? - 19-June-2013
- CXO : Not Following Reported Trends Adversely Affects Your Workforce - 19-June-2013
- Annual Healthcare Cost For Typical U.S. Family is How Much??? - 19-June-2013
- PHR, SPHR Pass Rates Getting a Boost from HR.com - 19-June-2013
- Complexities and Mandates of PPACA - Small Biz Webcast - 18-June-2013
- SVM Conducts Survey of Decision-Makers at SHRM 2013 on EE Incentives - 18-June-2013
- Driving Your Business Results from Your Talent Data? - 18-June-2013
- 2013 IHRIM Conference Culminates On High Note - 17-June-2013
- IHRIM Recognizes the Best of HRIS / HRMS Industry With 2013 Awards - 17-June-2013
- For Managing Contingent Labor: VMS? or MSP? - 14-June-2013
To leave comments, you will need to sign in or register with facebook. To have your comments posted to your own facebook wall, be sure to click the 'Post to Profile' box. To minimize spam, all comments require admin approval before they will be displayed.
Benefits for Registering with The HRIS World
Using our registration option will allow you to receive our latest articles via email (you can opt out at any time) -- either allposts or posts for specific blogs.
|5 Common Hiring Mistakes
Read more about these mistakes, and how to avoid them in this whitepaper.
Podcasts - all articles
Kindle - all blogs
RSS feeds - by blog
Our lists are updated daily for the latest video briefs,
resulting in our 2 channels having 10,000+ videos...
Open to See A Listing of the 100+ HRIS World Playlists
Provides the latest informative videos in 4 categories relating to the industries...
Research & Services...
Microsoft Personal Computing...
Vendors and Conferences...
Open to See A Listing of the 50+ HRIS Career World Playlists
Provides the latest informative videos in 6 categories relating to HR and your career...