Save 40% when upgrading to Creative Cloud : For existing CS3 or later customers
In a word, Yes! With the growing number of readers every day and the number of guest blogs, we have felt this is necessary.
As the demands for publishing a professional blog keep growing, the private funds (meaning my wallet!) are needing some assistance in providing you the quality articles and information everyone has been seeking and enjoying here.
This we know from the huge and very positive feedback we get from everyone through e-mails and DM’s (twitter). Our mission and focus remains the same for the advertisements as they do for the rest of our blog…
For this reason, all articles and all bios by guest bloggers and regular contributors alike need to be non-competitive, non-promotion, but definitely not vanilla in content.
We will be expanding our publications beyond the 4 blogs and job board to include ebooks as well as research.
If you see or feel we need to be promoting something that we are not, then please let us know!
Just click one of the options in our Contact Us section located in our footer.
We are here to make a living, yet — but we make our living servicing your needs and providing quality where we can.
More articles by Garrett O'Brien...
- Have You Completed Your CedarCrestone 2013–2014 HR Systems Survey? - 13-June-2013
- SMB: A Weak Password Can Result In A Huge Financial Loss - 10-June-2013
- WEF East Asia: Courageous Transformation for Inclusion and Integration - 6-June-2013
- Technology or Not, Why Everyone is Your Customer - 6-June-2013
- If Disaster Struck Your Company, Would You Be Out of Work? - 29-May-2013
- It's All About Vigilance... - 27-May-2013
- Cloud is Dominating Corporate Mergers and Acquisitions - 22-May-2013
- Fearful Leadership Can Become Courageous Leadership - 22-May-2013
- Josh Bersin Speaks of “Glocalization” for HR: Fad or Direction? - 13-May-2013
- Why Multi-Tasking and Being Plugged-In All the Time Isn't - 9-May-2013
To leave comments, you will need to sign in or register with facebook. To have your comments posted to your own facebook wall, be sure to click the 'Post to Profile' box. To minimize spam, all comments require admin approval before they will be displayed.
Benefits for Registering with The HRIS World
Using our registration option will allow you to receive our latest articles via email (you can opt out at any time) -- either allposts or posts for specific blogs.
|5 Common Hiring Mistakes
Read more about these mistakes, and how to avoid them in this whitepaper.
Podcasts - all articles
Kindle - all blogs
RSS feeds - by blog
Our lists are updated daily for the latest video briefs,
resulting in our 2 channels having 10,000+ videos...
Open to See A Listing of the 100+ HRIS World Playlists
Provides the latest informative videos in 4 categories relating to the industries...
Research & Services...
Microsoft Personal Computing...
Vendors and Conferences...
Open to See A Listing of the 50+ HRIS Career World Playlists
Provides the latest informative videos in 6 categories relating to HR and your career...