How Does Calabrio Deliver Power to Workforce Optimization?
Save 40% when upgrading to Creative Cloud : For existing CS3 or later customers
Calabrio Delivers the Power of Web 2.0 Speech Analytics to Workforce Optimization
Calabrio’s integrated product transforms call recordings into searchable, intelligent data that can drive business forward
MINNEAPOLIS, July 17, 2012 /PRNewswire/ — Calabrio, Inc., a leading provider of contact center workforce optimization and analytics software, today unveiled the first Web 2.0-based Speech Analytics application to be fully-integrated within a comprehensive workforce optimization framework.
Calabrio ONE software suite now offers speed, ease-of-use and flexibility for customers seeking an analytics-driven workforce optimization solution, delivering the tools required to ensure that companies have greater insight into compliance, quality and accuracy for peace of mind.
The 1st Web 2.0-based Speech Analytics Application
Within a Comprehensive Workforce Optimization Framework
Calabrio’s fully-integrated Speech Analytics software application option, called Calabrio Speech Analytics, turns recorded phone transactions into meaningful data that is automatically reviewed, categorized, analyzed and made ready for action.
Calabrio Speech Analytics automates the search, so quality and compliance teams spend substantially less time on review and significantly more time making an impact on the business.
The latest Calabrio ONE suite also includes several enhancements to Calabrio Workforce Management and Calabrio Quality Management applications, including more language options and serviceability enhancements.
“Calabrio’s goal is to drive Speech Analytics into organizations in a powerful yet flexible way and bring structure to the most unstructured data, which is voice,” said Tom Goodmanson, president and CEO of Calabrio. “This is in keeping with Calabrio’s commitment to deliver a workforce optimization suite that scales up and down the enterprise like no other product in the market.”
“Calabrio Speech Analytics is another proof point of Calabrio’s mastery of Web 2.0 and its application in the contact center,” said Paul Stockford, president of Saddletree Research. “The simplicity of design and ease of use of Calabrio Speech Analytics’ interactive widgets means speech analytics is no longer restricted to the realm of large, well-funded contact centers. Leveraging the open platform characteristics of Web 2.0, Calabrio is able to deliver Speech Analytics that is equally functional yet significantly easier to craft than its more complex competition.”
New Software Features
- A dynamic dashboard capability, which includes the ability to drill down on the detail within one analytics widget to change the scope of all related widgets within the dashboard, and ultimately drill into root cause data for further analysis and action
- A real-time recording monitoring application, which monitors recording states and alerts in the event of an outage, providing peace of mind for mission-critical compliance recording applications
- Gateway/SBC Recording, which enables Calabrio compliance, QM and analytics applications to leverage all calls captured at the Gateway for enterprise-scale recording deployments
- User-level localization for English, French, Spanish and Portuguese for all applications
Calabrio ONE is currently available through Calabrio and its partner network. Additional information about all Calabrio products or a free analytics trial can be found at www.calabrio.com.
About Calabrio, Inc
Calabrio, Inc. develops and markets Calabrio ONE®, a comprehensive suite of contact center workforce optimization software that’s easy to implement, use and maintain. Calabrio ONE includes call recording, quality assurance, workforce management, speech analytics and performance-based dashboards and reporting.
Calabrio ONE is flexible – providing product bundles and add-ons that make it easy for customers to begin with the right set of applications and features for their business today, then build on their success with new applications and features as their business matures and their needs evolve.
Calabrio ONE is built on a modern Web 2.0-based architecture that allows the contact center to integrate new applications easily, as well as personalize and optimize the desktop toolset for each user – agents, supervisors, managers, knowledge workers, and executives. Calabrio is a member of the Cisco Developer Network (CDN), and a gold member of the Avaya DevConnect program.
Find news and information at www.calabrio.com.
Follow Calabrio on Twitter at: http://www.twitter.com/calabrio
Calabrio, Calabrio One and the Calabrio logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of Calabrio, Inc. All other trademarks mentioned in this document are the property of their respective owners.
Web Site: http://www.calabrio.com
More articles by Press Releases...
- Can Mobile Devices Can Be More Secure than PCs? Yes, Here's Why... - 17-May-2013
- Top 10 Global Economies: How Costly Is A Hiring Mistake? - 17-May-2013
- Dow HRO Services Launched Successfully in Asia - 16-May-2013
- 14-Point Roadmap for "Improving Diverse Representation in the Boardroom" - 15-May-2013
- CXOs: You Can Now Strategically Manage Technology Investments - 15-May-2013
- CedarCrestone 2013–14 HR Systems Survey Now Open - 14-May-2013
- SMBs Struggling with PPACA, ADP Has A Webinar for You! - 13-May-2013
- Vendors: Have HRIS Customers But Not Sure What They Want? - 13-May-2013
- Athens, LinkedIn, Altimeter Group - What's Going On 16-May? - 13-May-2013
- Call for Presentations : IHRIM's Workforce Analytics Forum - 10-May-2013
To leave comments, you will need to sign in or register with facebook. To have your comments posted to your own facebook wall, be sure to click the 'Post to Profile' box. To minimize spam, all comments require admin approval before they will be displayed.
Benefits for Registering with The HRIS World
Using our registration option will allow you to receive our latest articles via email (you can opt out at any time) -- either allposts or posts for specific blogs.
|5 Common Hiring Mistakes
Read more about these mistakes, and how to avoid them in this whitepaper.
Podcasts - all articles
Kindle - all blogs
RSS feeds - by blog
Some More Information for You...
For the latest video briefs, check out any of our 50+ playlists on our YouTube channel...ADP : Brasil IT : Brasil IT-BPO : Ceridian : Cloud Computing : Epicor : HR Tech Europe : HR Technology Conference: IHRIM : Insight UK : Intel : Kenexa : Kronos : Mobile News : OpenText : Oracle : PeopleSoft : SAGE : SAP : SHRM : Success Magazine : Taleo : TechnoFunc : TowersWatson
You will also find our Microsoft and Microsoft Office 2010 YouTube video playlists helpful with your learning...Microsoft : Microsoft Office : 365 : Access : Excel : Lync : OneNote : Outlook : PowerPoint : Web Apps : Word : Microsoft Windows phone : Publisher : Project : SharePoint Workspace : Visio
AND NOW - Previews to Microsoft Office 2013 and Microsoft Office 2013 Applications!!!Microsoft : Microsoft Office : Access : Excel : OneNote : Outlook : PowerPoint : Web Apps : Word : Microsoft Windows phone : Publisher : Project : SharePoint : Visio