HR.com Call for Speaker Presentations on HRIS
Save 40% when upgrading to Creative Cloud : For existing CS3 or later customers
Leanne Schmidt is the new Community Facilitator – HRIS for HR.com‘s Institute for Human Resources (IHR) www.instituteforhumanresources.com. Among her many tasks, she will be working closely with Grant Perry in building out content for their HRIS certification.
HR.com is currently requires speakers for an upcoming HRIS virtual event on February 27th and 28th, 2012. They are interested in what you have to share that is educational, engaging, a hot topic, or a trend! Deadline for submission is 3-February-2012.
Topics of most interest for this virtual conference should include:
- Company Performance / Department Performance
- Education and Certification Management
- Development Plans or Remedial Plans
- Employee Potential / Succession
- Skills Testing
- Performance Assessment
- Goal Setting and Management
- Hire Management
- Offer Management
- Candidate / Applicant Tracking
- Background Screening / Pre-Hire Assessment
- Sourcing / Requisition Management
This is an excellent opportunity to increase your exposure, build your network and showcase your expertise to a targeted audience of HR Professionals who have a specific interest in this space. All speakers who present at their virtual event can also share their products/services with a complimentary Virtual Booth.
If you are interested in participating, please contact Leanne via email or call her at +1(877)472-6648. Online submissions can be made at www.hr.com/callforspeakers. The submissions should be in the form of individual presentations or panel discussions. Again, deadline for submission is 3-February-2012.
Also, please feel free to recommend companies who would be interested in getting involved in helping HR.com develop some content and share some of their experience via webcast.
Leanne’s contact information is a follows…
Community Facilitator – HRIS
Institute for Human Resources
124 Wellington Street East
Aurora, ON Canada L4G 1J1
Toll Free: 1-877-472-6648
More articles by Garrett O'Brien...
- Josh Bersin Speaks of “Glocalization” for HR: Fad or Direction? - 13-May-2013
- Why Multi-Tasking and Being Plugged-In All the Time Isn't - 9-May-2013
- Have You Adopted Your Job Search to the New Ways of Recruiting? - 6-May-2013
- Why the Impact of PPACA on Your Business Is So Huge - 4-May-2013
- Employee Satisfaction: The Key to Successful Business? - 23-April-2013
- Boston - 15-April-2013
- Mobile ESS? Mobile MSS? Why the Wait? - 12-April-2013
- Forrester Research : Are You Prepared for the Mobile Mind Shift? - 26-March-2013
- Any Clue How to Improve Your LinkedIn Profile Search Results? - 25-March-2013
- Infosys BPO Making More Investments in Latin America - 23-March-2013
To leave comments, you will need to sign in or register with facebook. To have your comments posted to your own facebook wall, be sure to click the 'Post to Profile' box. To minimize spam, all comments require admin approval before they will be displayed.
Benefits for Registering with The HRIS World
Using our registration option will allow you to receive our latest articles via email (you can opt out at any time) -- either allposts or posts for specific blogs.
|5 Common Hiring Mistakes
Read more about these mistakes, and how to avoid them in this whitepaper.
Podcasts - all articles
Kindle - all blogs
RSS feeds - by blog
Some More Information for You...
For the latest video briefs, check out any of our 50+ playlists on our YouTube channel...ADP : Brasil IT : Brasil IT-BPO : Ceridian : Cloud Computing : Epicor : HR Tech Europe : HR Technology Conference: IHRIM : Insight UK : Intel : Kenexa : Kronos : Mobile News : OpenText : Oracle : PeopleSoft : SAGE : SAP : SHRM : Success Magazine : Taleo : TechnoFunc : TowersWatson
You will also find our Microsoft and Microsoft Office 2010 YouTube video playlists helpful with your learning...Microsoft : Microsoft Office : 365 : Access : Excel : Lync : OneNote : Outlook : PowerPoint : Web Apps : Word : Microsoft Windows phone : Publisher : Project : SharePoint Workspace : Visio
AND NOW - Previews to Microsoft Office 2013 and Microsoft Office 2013 Applications!!!Microsoft : Microsoft Office : Access : Excel : OneNote : Outlook : PowerPoint : Web Apps : Word : Microsoft Windows phone : Publisher : Project : SharePoint : Visio