HRIS Speaking Opportunity…
Save 40% when upgrading to Creative Cloud : For existing CS3 or later customers
Announcement from the Institute for Human Resources (IHR) in
HUMAN RESOURCES INFORMATION SYSTEMS (HRIS)
We have speaking opportunities available for our July 11th & 12th Virtual event! Deadline for submission is EOB Friday, June 17th.
We are interested in what you have to share that is educational, engaging, a hot topic or trend!!
This is an excellent opportunity to increase your exposure, build your network and showcase your expertise.
If you are interested in participating, contact the Community Facilitator
Grant Perry via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone at 877-472-6648 x124
If you prefer to submit your session abstract online, simply follow this link – www.hr.com/callforspeakers
Institute for Human Resources
More articles by Garrett O'Brien...
- Cloud is Dominating Corporate Mergers and Acquisitions - 22-May-2013
- Fearful Leadership Can Become Courageous Leadership - 22-May-2013
- Josh Bersin Speaks of “Glocalization” for HR: Fad or Direction? - 13-May-2013
- Why Multi-Tasking and Being Plugged-In All the Time Isn't - 9-May-2013
- Have You Adopted Your Job Search to the New Ways of Recruiting? - 6-May-2013
- Why the Impact of PPACA on Your Business Is So Huge - 4-May-2013
- Employee Satisfaction: The Key to Successful Business? - 23-April-2013
- Boston - 15-April-2013
- Mobile ESS? Mobile MSS? Why the Wait? - 12-April-2013
- Forrester Research : Are You Prepared for the Mobile Mind Shift? - 26-March-2013
To leave comments, you will need to sign in or register with facebook. To have your comments posted to your own facebook wall, be sure to click the 'Post to Profile' box. To minimize spam, all comments require admin approval before they will be displayed.
Benefits for Registering with The HRIS World
Using our registration option will allow you to receive our latest articles via email (you can opt out at any time) -- either allposts or posts for specific blogs.
|5 Common Hiring Mistakes
Read more about these mistakes, and how to avoid them in this whitepaper.
Podcasts - all articles
Kindle - all blogs
RSS feeds - by blog
Some More Information for You...
For the latest video briefs, check out any of our 50+ playlists on our YouTube channel...ADP : Brasil IT : Brasil IT-BPO : Ceridian : Cloud Computing : Epicor : HR Tech Europe : HR Technology Conference: IHRIM : Insight UK : Intel : Kenexa : Kronos : Mobile News : OpenText : Oracle : PeopleSoft : SAGE : SAP : SHRM : Success Magazine : Taleo : TechnoFunc : TowersWatson
You will also find our Microsoft and Microsoft Office 2010 YouTube video playlists helpful with your learning...Microsoft : Microsoft Office : 365 : Access : Excel : Lync : OneNote : Outlook : PowerPoint : Web Apps : Word : Microsoft Windows phone : Publisher : Project : SharePoint Workspace : Visio
AND NOW - Previews to Microsoft Office 2013 and Microsoft Office 2013 Applications!!!Microsoft : Microsoft Office : Access : Excel : OneNote : Outlook : PowerPoint : Web Apps : Word : Microsoft Windows phone : Publisher : Project : SharePoint : Visio